Any gay/bisexuals/lesbians?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BackDoorMan, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hello, fellow homos. :)

Keepin' it green.

2. I'm a bisexual male.

3. I'm bisexual. I LOVE feminine women, but I don't like big boobs, lol. Guys are ok, but most of them I know are either gay or assholes. :p

4. << is a feminine woman
    I'm gonna have to creep on yooou

Heyyy :ey: :devious: :p
    :laughing:

5. Bi chick here as well.

6. Does it count if you just get head from a dude :) okay is it gay if you ol lady likes to give it to you in the ass with a strap on? i'm just asking

7. i cannot tell GC how happy i am to find out that so many bladies on here are bi!

:D :D :D :hello:

8. your gay ...

lol

9. I think I'd probably fuck anything on 2 legs

although I hate to say it, but I dont think I could roll with a shemale... nothing personal, I'd just... be too fucking confused to enjoy myself.

I mean, you go to eat out and get poked in the eye, eh?

10. me and my girlfriend both enjoy three sums alot! Were both on the bi side lol but its only a sexual attraction

11. I'm a girl, fully heterosexual but I've been in a threesome with another girl and a guy... I was way more into the action with the guy but I was down for the experience.

12. both of you are very lucky (or very unlucky) that you don't live in st louis.

Grrr......

lol

13. I'm a bisexual female. :)

14. SOo here's my deal..
    im definitely straight but i find certain girls very attractive
    being that i dont have luck with the guys who "come into my life", I
    recently have been thinking of changing my mind ......

15. I'm attracted to girls enough to wanna try it out but I love my boyfriend so I'm in a wierd position. If he wasn't involved then it's cheating, yeah? But if he does get involved, I'm worried it would mess with our relationship... like he wouldn't be able to get off anymore if it was just me. Plus I'm afraid I would think I was totally cool with it and then when it was happening I would get jealous or upset or something...

I would never cheat on him so I wouldn't wanna try it out and keep it a secret from him. But I really don't think I wanna try it out with him so I guess... I guess... nothing. =(

16. im into girls
    but iv done it all
    any holes a goal in my eyes :p

17. lol

(for five characters)

18. yay for gayness