Any Fringe Fans Out There?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by guamhaze, Jan 27, 2012.

1. I love this show, any fans out there? If so what do you guys think of the new season?

2. i am but im not liking where it was going in season 2 nearly stopped watching glad it picked up in season 3 i just hope that emotional crap doesn't come back when i watch season 4..

what season you on?

3. Yep big fan here.
    Love it when baked.

4. Best episode was "Brown Betty"...I think thats the name, its the one that was a musical...hilarious baked...

5. Ya the romance stuff is ok...but I personally enjoyed the 3rd season more than any other. This current season is probably the worse out of the four (but just my opinion). But hey thats not to say that it won't end being the best! I love this show!

6. I've been watching since season 1 episode 1 first aired on tv, this season is alright but not great.

7. Fringe is absolutely the best show on the tele these days imho. The acting is nothing short of brilliant and the writing is good to excellent. I think John Noble is just amazing and his character Walter Bishop makes me laugh and cry and want to celebrate life with all its complexity, drama, heartache and happiness.

I'm really anxious to find how how they will bring PB back to everyone's memories and wtf is going on with Nina and the alternate Broyles.

8. I never had a good feeling about Nina even when she was supposed to "good". I love the fact they brought back Jones (villain) he is an awesome actor and a good character. These last two episodes are by far the best so far...I was getting worried there for awhile that this season was gonna be lame, but it's getting really interesting now. Any theories on the Observers?

9. This show rocks guys.. Walter is, by far, my fave character ever..

Fringe is one of those shows that when it starts your eyes are glued to the screen and you can't look away bc you are so amazed at what you're seeing. Before you know it the episode is over.

10. Walter. Kicks. Ass.

Wish I had a scientist to help me develop my own strain...

The only thing that's missing from the show is gratuitous Anna Torv nudity.

11. [quote name='"Fëanor"']Walter. Kicks. Ass.

Wish I had a scientist to help me develop my own strain...

The only thing that's missing from the show is gratuitous Anna Torv nudity.[/quote]

Walter is the man! Yes, "all" of Anna is the only thing missing from this show. What do you guys think of Broyles? Shape-shifter or has he turned? And who the hell is Nina working for (if she is)?