Any freestylers want to spit on my beat?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I made this beat a few years ago but I've never had a chance to really get it "out there." If any of you have mics and record your own songs and what not, I would LOVE to hear someone spit on my own beat. You can use my beat for whatever u want, however you want, I don't care. Here is the link to my beat if you want to listen to it. It would mean the world to me if someone did a song on my beat! I just want to hear some lyrics on it because I think it would totally change how it sounds. Anyways, here the link to my beat, and if you want to record something on it, I can send you the mp3 through e-mail.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuYuLqduqpc]FL Studio 8 epic beat - YouTube[/ame]

Let me know what you think please, good or bad. I want you to criticize me so I can get better at it.

btw, that's me in the front row, very right with the blue jeans and tims. hahaha

2. damn... nobody even kinda likes my beat? just tell me if its terrible!

3. Its a sick beat brø don't take the lack of comments as offense there's no where near as much traffic in this section as the q&a's

4. Bump for a good beat.

5. lol'd hard at the random asian kids :p

but fuck. this beat is dope

6. Damn, that's a nice beat dude. Sounds much more polished than mine. Do you use FL Studio to produce? If so, where did you get that brass sound?

Those random asian kids are my friends and I back in high school, when we were thugs. lol hahaha

7. [quote name='"davidhseo"']

Damn, that's a nice beat dude. Sounds much more polished than mine. Do you use FL Studio to produce? If so, where did you get that brass sound? [/quote]

Yeah I use Fl 10, nexus bro.

8. Good beat, u Definitely have the potential to make better beats. Nice FL work.

9. Thanks man. I see that you do some recording yourself. Feel free to record on my beat!