Any free seeds for exemptee.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Pothead Pete, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Pothead Pete here. I am new to this as I am a medical exemptee from Canada. Pot has helped me gain back 50 pounds that I lost last year. I was pretty sick. My question is why do pot seeds cost so much? I can get a pack of tomato seeds for 69 cents at Canadian Tire, all different types too!Being on disability has left me cutting corners on just about everything, and to have to pay 100$ for some "top quality seeds" seems ridiculous. Can anyone relate to where I am coming from? Also how about free samples? Does anyone know how I can get my hands on some. I can prove that I am exempt. I will gladly send a photocopy of my section 56 to any prospective suppliers and if I am pleased with the product then I will have no choice but pay the high prices for their seeds. Remember I need this as medicine, not just a way to get high. GROWBIGBUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I want to know if feminized seeds are worth it? Can I be 100% sure of all girls. I have had some luck germinating, so that is not a problem. Also some seeds state outdoor growth. Can I grow an outdoor plant indoors? I guess you get tired of the same stone all the time, I do. Do any seed companys offer a feminized mix?

3. i beg to differ.

i think its just easier to go with male and female odds...

ive maybe just had bad experences but i also like that fact that i can get my own seed whenever i want. i always have males around to 'do the deed'

4. http://www.hillbillydreams.ca/NewSeedPage03-03.htm has a huge list of bad ass strains. they even have medicinal strains to induce hunger, sleepiness, awakeness, ease pain...etc. medical patients get 50% discount and suffering patients get them for free! 50$ for 10 seeds, but like i said, if u apply to the people i listed then u can get the half off or free.