Any Football (Soccer) Fans? Watching The REDS on TV!!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Big C, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Hi All

Any football fans living in GC? I am a Liverpool fan if anyone is interested! For those not interested, guys you dont know what your missing. How much skill does it take to control a ball of any size with every other part of your body EXCEPT the most natural part of your body..your hands.

I know you guys love high scoring games but eh! its not always about winning!!

Thanks

2. i love watching soccer. theres not enough of it covered here in the states, so i dont follow any of the european leagues, and i dont find watch the american leagues fun. but when im in europe or during the cup, all i watch is soccer (cricket as of my last vacation too, i finally figured it out).

3. "You'll never walk alone"

Another Reds fan here. I just watched them dismantle PSV, those three away goals will be huge when they go to Anfield.

4. im waiting for man u to play tomorrow

5. Nice 1 Wookie' Nice 2no football is appriciated in the USA! "Youll NEVER Walk Alone"

For those that dont know......check out this link......http://www.liverpoolfc.tv and check out the history of LFC!!!

For ALL that do.. HUGE Thanks :hello: