Any football (soccer) fans here?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by SabbathBlack420, Sep 14, 2010.

1. I'm personally a huge fan of the Barclays Premier League. Thanks to my dad ive grown up around football. Im a fan of the Iran NT (thanks to my Persian herritage) and Liverpool FC.

Also I love playing Fifa 10 (best game to play when high!) on xbox 360, anyone who wants to play with me add my gt: Kevsikle

So if youre an association football/soccer fan tell me what your favorite National and club team is here!

2. I'm a huge fan of Bayern Munich, and that of the Bundesliga. I play FIFA 10 all the time as well, GT: meatyhog79. I do tend to always play baked, so i usually end up getting raped.

3. Being British i have to like football =P
    Im a tottenham fan and i also like fifa 10...
    Fifa 11 out soon tho

4. I'm Argentinean, big River Plate fan.

Anxiously waiting the release of PES 2011. Much better game than FIFA, IMO.

5. BOCA JUNIORS: best football team ever.

CARLITOS TEVEZ: best player on the premier league.

ARGENTINA: best national team.

MARADONA: shit

6. Inter/Chelsea fan woooo!

International = argentina.. they called me crespo on my travel elite team :p

7. I believe FIFA 11 comes out today in my area!!!! Not sure if I am going to get it yet.

Real Madrid baby:hello:

8. OHHHHHHHHHH.....

Real Madrid! Real Madrid! Better than the rest!
    Real Madrid! Real Madrid! Because they buy the best!

Real Madrid! Real Madrid! Proud and clad in white!
    Real Madrid! Real Madrid! What a saddening sight!

Real Madrid! Real Madrid! You are United's bitch!
    Real Madrid! Real Madrid! A disgrace upon the pitch!

Real Madrid! Real Madrid! The trophy case is full!
    Real Madrid! Real Madrid! The cups are filled with bull!

...HEY!

No hard feelings hockeyman, just bringing the footballing spirit to GC. :smoke:

I would have no problem with some tasteful anti-United chants. ;)

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_q5dWbI94&feature=related]YouTube - Arsenal fc we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen[/ame]

10. I am big Fan of Brazil Team.
    Brazil Country are known by Football.
    My favorite football player is ''Ronaldo''.
    :hello:

11. I totally agree with you, PES is so much better than FIFA! Right before I came to the library to study, I had to play a couple of games online!

12. Damn let me get some more xbox live and it's on. My friends and i spent the better part of our summer on munchies, weed, dranks, and Fifa 10. FC Barca and Argentina are my teams, come see me! :D

13. 805 eh? Nice. :D I always loved the area.

[​IMG]

I hope that soccer gets bigger in the U.S.

14. futbol tha sheeait,,!! but yo football is reeeel toooooo!

15. i'm originally from ukraine so, yeah huge football fan. Of course support my national team and dynamo kyiv. Always have been a fan of barcelona (mainly due to my fav player of ALL time romario played on it with stoichkov. That was a duo!) still say premier league is the best football in the world. Fucking cant stand italian football. It used to be SO much better in the 90s, now it's all about who can dive better. :(

anyway.....also have been a huge brazil fan since early 90s. Watched em win the 94 cup. My dad always loved em, so i adopted that :)

oh, pes all the way btw
    p.s. whoever said maradonna is shit, probably didn't see him play. The man is a legend, no matter what he did off the field. One of the most gifted players i've ever seen

16. Maradona good, Pele Better, George best.

George Best was the greatest. Its a shame he played for Ireland and not England.

17. I'm from England so obviously love footy. I support Newcastle United, were in the Premiership and were not too good. It must suck being a Liverpool fan this season with them failing epicly.

18. Well i am a huge fan of football. I like football very much,both playing and watching. I played football with my friends. I watch Fifa world cup. I can not watch English premier league because of short time. My favorite football player i is David Villa from world champion Spain.

19. I am very good fan of football sports. It makes good health, now a days it is very much popular in the world and there are numerous people are crazy about it, really it is fantastic sport.