Any Fishermen in Grasscity? Picture Gallery of local caught fish.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by its_420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. wow..your trout season don't open til june???? ours closes from the end of sept to dec 31st... then catch and release happens from Jan 1st-April.. Then keeper season starts 2nd weekend in april

2. Best trout lure????

3. [​IMG]

Flat fish are my favorite.

4. How do you work one of those? Just a crankbait?

5. Troll or stream fish.

6. But continuous reeling, or like a jerkbait?

7. #67 angusbeef, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    ***Either really.

If you are lake fishing from the shore your best bet is bait fishing off the bottom. If you wanna use a flat fish get in a mountain stream where ya need a lure and fish the currents. The tip of your pole will wiggle and vibrate on its own without reeling, when a flat fish is in good current... jerking one through the water will produce that action to.

8. Too fuckin windy to fish today. :(

Rain and T-Storms tomorrow.

Looks like I won't get on the pier till Friday. Oh well.

9. Don't ya know fish looove the rain blix!!:poke::laughing:

10. Apparently so. They're pulling them in today according to the fishing report.

I just hate being in the rain. :(

11. This was Monday. 6 walleye and couple perch. Biggest eye was 23" bottom left. Lost one that didn't fit in net, blah need a bigger net.

[​IMG]

12. Bluegills are starting to spawn. My favorite time of year to fish.

These 50 were today and have a couple more weeks of days like this!

[​IMG]

13. I am going to a beach house in Matagorda Texas, and was told the spot was excellent for fishing.
    however I've been fishing less than 3 times.. every single time I've gone I borrow peoples equipment.. My question is, can anybody give me a idea on a decent quality ( yet at a reasonable price )fishing pole or what i should be looking for, if i plan to fish saltwater, but not offshore

14. Another 25 nice bluegill this morning. Goal in next couple weeks is 500..... Two days in and I'm at 75/500 lol

Happy fishing!