Any Fishermen in Grasscity? Picture Gallery of local caught fish.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by its_420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. was supposed to go to Hawaii last week . supposed to have gotten back today. supposed to fish for marlin.... sigh... all the supposed ta's
    went to the beach today with the family. brought my pole and bait but too many little kids in the water. Most likely going Tuesday, will post what I get if anything lol.
    thanks for the comment.
    also my photobucket got too much bandwith traffic (too many people viewing my pics lol) should have it back by the 30th.

2. Went down to the pier today in San Clemente and I guess I found a little hole with some fishes in it. Everyone was saying its dead. My first 3 casts I brought up a fish with each one. Everyone around me was so jealous cause I just got there and pulled up 3 in a row! Man that made my day! I feel like such a pro when that happens lol. After my first 3 I just packed up and left like no big thang, I do this all the time. lmfao.
    Anyway heres the 2 I got pics of and I couldnt snap one of the third cause I had slime all over my hands from trying to get the damn hook out. I ended up cutting the line and leaving it in cause it would have killed him to take it out. The hooks rust out in a few days so he will be happy to be alive.
    They were small but fun to reel in!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sting rays are a bitch to get off the line. They flop all over the place.

Living off the gulf in Florida, I've caught my share of channel cat, sail cat, rays, sharks, tarpon, jacks, tuna, redfish, etc. You name it, I've caught it.

4. Pics?

5. image-847871137.png

Big ol suckerfish caught on a rooster tail

6. Nice ! how much did she weigh?

7. [quote name='"its_420"']

Nice ! how much did she weigh?[/quote]

I didnt weigh it but id say 3lbs

8. Awesome thread, ill post pics next time i go fishing.

9. here are some spiny lobster me and a buddy caught in the florida keys last week
    [​IMG]

10. heres a yellow jack i shot spearfishing in key largo
    [​IMG]

11. Very very nice!!!!! You are very lucky to live out there, although I dont envy the hurricanes haha.
    I just have begun to get in to spearfishing (have not gone yet) and I cant wait to get in there and poke something like that! man dont those spiney lobsters taste good! we have them out here also but not with the green on them (as far as ive seen) Nice post and I hope to be dropping out of my boat on my back soon!
    Whatd that jack weigh? Around 15ish??

12. Yeah those lobsters are delicious! Im gonna post the Lobster roll i made that same day...and the jack weighed about 15lbs, it actually draged me for a few seconds when i shot it. heres the lobster roll
    [​IMG]

13. Here are two black groupers one 25lbs the other was about 15lbs i shot down in the keys. I went out by myself that day which i dont recomend doing but the weather was too nice to pass up, and had one of my best days spearfishing![​IMG]

14. Fucking delicious!!!! The boat and the lobster roll!!!!!!!! How much is something like that? Like 5-10g's?

15. the boat was a gift from my parents when i graduated highschool in 03. Its a 21 foot century with a 150 yamaha and they run brand new with no tee top or electronics like 25gs. now its probably worth about 12gs.
    [​IMG]

16. What about fisher-ladies? :mad:
    I've never salt water fished, though...

17. Hey sassy show your freshwater catches

18. #39 fukinriv2, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Crawfishing with my dad

40602_101219229940057_100001559403948_7931_803857_n.jpg

These are old pics, I would post more recent ones but I am having trouble locating them and I haven't been fishing in a long time :(

My dad, my uncle and I cought these

Attached Files:

19. Awesome pics! How do you prepare those crawfish? I had some in New Orleans and they were great! What kind of fish are those some type of bass?