Any FIFA fans out there?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bwiggles, Jul 12, 2013.

1. FIFA is my favorite game hands down and seems to be pretty popular among stoners where I live and I was wondering if that was a stoner thing or just happens to be in my area and name your favorite team and player to play with mine would be Italy for international and Milan for club and favorite player is El Shaarawy

2. I just got this game a couple days ago and I've been playing it like crazy. Mostly as my player.

I don't know many soccer players so I picked FC Barcelona for Messi. Played a few matches and he says he isn't happy so I sold him for an insane amount and picked up Rooney, Torres, and Neymar. Made it a bit unfair so I'll probably start a new one soon as a decent, but not amazing, team.

3. FIFA is a huge disappointment since it's so arcadey and heavily scripted, but I love soccer and it's the only option right now. My gamertag on Xbox is Herb Token.

4. I've been following the Fifa series since 07! One of my favorite games ever. My favorite teams Manchester United and I love to use Kagawa and Zaha they are just so skillfull on the ball. I'm into alot of Ultimate team as well. Feel free to add my gt 'Mufasaaaaaaaa' if anyone wants to play

5. Meh, EA doesnt do enough to improve the game every year and so I'm usually disappointed with FIFA.

I'm still playing FIFA 12 and it just feels so glitched. The game mechanics are just awful. I might pick up FIFA 14 if its just hands down better than 13, but most likely will just buy 13 at a lower price.

Anyway go Gunners!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Love FIFA while toking. No other video game can beat it

• Like Like x 1
  7. anyone got fifa 14 on ps3 and what to play?

8. I loveeeee FIFA is the best game ever

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app