Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any festival goers out there?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 5, 2014.

1. I'm sure among the thousands of potheads on here there must be at least a few who enjoy the festival scene... if so, post what festivals you go to, where they are, any good stories, shit pretty much anything festie related!!!

2. I've been itching to go to a festival lately

3. Went to Darkstar Jubilee in Thornville, OH last year. Pretty small but still fun. All the electronic music seems to be the hype at a lot of festivals. 

4. I've been to Sasquatch a couple times. The main stage backdrop is just gorgeous. It was also my first and best experience with fun guy
    Me and my friends have been thinking that bonnaroo might be next on the list
    I'm not big one the ones that are just rap or electronic

5. I'm going for 3 festivals this year. I only made it to one last year (camp barefoot) but this year I'm going out with a bang. Tomorrowworld is next one :)

6. Yeah I've noticed that idk I don't like electronic that much I'm more into jamming in the woods to the Dead while my face melts off myself

7. Not a festival goer but I am a wire wrapper who's vended a few shows in the Midwest

8. I don't suppose there are any worms out there reading this?

9. [quote name="Saca La" post="19285716" timestamp="1388950952"]I'm going for 3 festivals this year. I only made it to one last year (camp barefoot) but this year I'm going out with a bang. Tomorrowworld is next one :)[/quote]I heard tomorrow world is amazing

10. Really wanted to see widespread over new years but I had too much going on to go :/Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. this year I'm aiming for; Secret garden party, Boomtown and Glastonbury. These are all in the uk if you haven't heard of them. last year i only managed a couple of small local ones. i hear theres one similar to burning man in Portugal that i might look into as well

12. [quote name="Saca La" post="19288265" timestamp="1388980595"]Worms ?[/quote]Anyone who goes to Wormtown Music Festival in Greenfield MA :)

13. TomorrowWorld will return to Chattahoochee Hills, GA September 26-27-28, 2014

14. [quote name="loopster" post="19290285" timestamp="1389022010"]TomorrowWorld will return to Chattahoochee Hills, GA September 26-27-28, 2014[/quote]Sounds like a party :):)

15. Lights All Night last weekend, Deadmau5, Abouve & Beyond, Kaskade, Nicky Romero, Major Lazer, Krewella, R3hab, Matisse & Sadko and others. I enjoyed the fuck out of it.

16. I'm going to a vans warped tour in Maine and lala palooka in Chicago!

17. lollapalooza?

18. so many electronic festivals man the only festival I've been to with that kind of music was the Festival Dete de Quebec in the summer

19. I live in Portland Oregon and every year theirs this Greek festival and the serve really dank Greek food and me and my friends alway go to the park it's next to and just get super blazed and then go eat some dank food! And they have games and live music too! Its quite awesome! And then theirs hemp stalk and that should be self explanatory