any fellow fx trader stoners in here ?

Discussion in 'General' started by bryan oconner, Apr 7, 2018.

1. there are no internet forms for fx traders i must be a rare breed , if your a stoner or not and like to trade discuss trading ideas message me . its always nice getting a second opinion before risking 1 % of your value , eur-usd.gif

2. i do some crypto trading. looking into Forex but i haven't started yet. i need to set up a demo account.

3. Are currencies all you trade?

4. yes , i do not have the time to day trade i used to day trade stocks i find my self sitting in the front of the pc 10 hours a day , then i just started to jump into fda approvals make a killing or a stock buy out , i no longer have this much time , its a late night hobby for me when i get back from doing whatever ill check the news check a few fx charts possibly jump into 1 and with fx the less time you spend on the computer and use automation the more pips we make our emotions dont get in the way trust out skill and low risk let the profits add up or i cash out early lol . i rather lose cash then make a stupid mistake not using my strategy .

5. Just remember to buy low and sell high.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 bryan oconner, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    fx. please keep a eye on .... cad/chf will it break resistance @ 6966 ? Then attract some bullish movement ?
    i keep going long and taking the profit and shorting it on the way down. I have been adding 30 to 45 pips average trade . My future predictions mean jack shit but will it reach 7270 ? with a stop limit of 6735 ?
    hmmm would that be a safe long position to enter long 6943 area . expecting this trade to take 2 weeks ?
    This is fx wild west of trading use caution . Never trust anybody but your on judgement .
    I have 2 platforms so even though i do active trades on this pr i still been long from 6716 .
    advice . here it is from somebody trading fx for 25 years .
    Only risk 5 percent of your value of your account on a trade . other traders may tell you just 1 wise advice .
    my favorite chart to use is candle sticks . use the 1 day and 1 week chart to pattern trade.
    It could take weeks to get a proper trade but it wont be a loser
    edit . for some trades quick in and outs 30 minute chart . not suggested until you gain experience
    Pick out 5 pr of fx . Glance at them for 30 seconds each . If you dont see a trade that fast turn your pc off check tomorrow .
    After you get your position set limits on every thing check back tomorrow .
    Dont step out of profits to early .
    Pm me for my email. Hope this advice helps you all .
    Most fx traders keep changing trading styles and they will always continue to lose profit .
    My win loss ration is 95% win . set up a practice account use my advice . after you triple your profit over 40 or so trades add real capital . Or put in 100 bucks have fun to practice .
    99 Percent of fx trades will lose and never make a profit in the long run keep this in mind .
    Margin sure use 50 to 1 but follow my advice on % max to lose .

7. Anybody go long ? cad /chf i added 45 pips so far on it .

8. go baby go . hope somebody bought long cad chf ?

9. 80 now baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how you make dump trucks full of fucking money !!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I got an A in economics. Part of the grade was to create a portfolio starting at 10k.
    Invest it, track it, sell it etc. Had to make money to prove you understood how it works.
    I turned my 10k into a million in 6 months. Largely due to the glaxo Smyth Kline merger.
    Stocks are easy. Just gotta base it solely on maths and ignore your "common sense" it'll fuck you every time but numbers don't lie. Not very often anyway lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. #11 cacheroxz, Dec 4, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    I'm fairly new to the forum, but not so new to the world of trading. I've been riding the crypto wave for a while now and recently got the itch to dive into Forex too. Setting up a demo account sounds like a solid plan; it's been super helpful for me in the crypto realm. Anyone tried Apex Trader Funding Promo? Heard they've got some cool stuff going on, especially with the Apex Trader Funding Coupon Code. Might be worth checking out! Just wanted to share the excitement as I navigate this new trading avenue.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hey have fun . Advice when you set up that practice account . You should be able to change the amount of virtual money in the account . Change it to the same amount you will be putting in.
    And for a beginner there is zero reason to put more then 1000 into FX to start. If you cant grow that stop
    1000 dollar usd account will be about 5 bucks a pip with eur/usd . More then enough to get you beak wet if a trade goes correctly . If it goes nasty its not fun. More advice i suggest finding trades more you rick more chances of making money as in the larger stop loss . Fx the sweet spot for stops is 25 pips . Any tighter you will stop out then the pr goes back where you want it and you would of made cash . Just rick 1 buck per pip fx or 25 bucks per total trade to possibly earn 3 or 400 over a few months . If your serious let me know i will share my trick to trade FX news interest rates i score 90 % of the time i really print cash doing it .
    I think a buck a pip you will be having fun learning . Later you will easily build that account rick 2 and so on from there

13. Only stock i hold is ((((BCLI ))))) bought it at .16 up 90 % in a bout 2 weeks . How high will it go ? i do not know its being pumped up will had a fda meeting in a few days to decide a phase 3 trial after i failed the first time
    Now i did not buy enough of this stock and would not buy in more could tumble .
    long 50 blocks of stock.

Real tip. when oil drops go long on AAL. .