Any fellow 420 Jeepers?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by lan_lo, Mar 28, 2017.

1. I had an 04 grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD but I rolled it in the snow a couple years back. I have a Camry now but I want another jeep.

2. From 29-33 yrs old i had a Jeep Wrangler... i bought it after a heart wrenching break up cuz my M5 had too many memories w my ex and her lil boy.... i got more pussy with a jeep than i did with a corvette or my BMW M5, or any of the 3 harleys I had ... this was all when jersey shore was huge on tv, i was built like ronny at the time and my best friends had a popular local band. When u have a jeep top and doors off, you will have random drunk chicks asking for rides at every bar you go to. If ya have good herb and play ur cards right, you might take them home, sometimes 2 at a time. i def got got the ex out of my system those years, i stayed single but smushin the whole time lol 416566_4195059637790_1838411467_o.jpg

3. 72 long bed, love it![​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2002 Grand Cherokee here. Man I can't wait to install some subs in this baby its gonna bump so much harder than the system I had in my Accord.

5. nice truck! i love those full size jeeps, i used to have a 1980 fsj cherokee, now i have a 98 cherokee with a little lift on 31's, just got a winch bumper for it (sitting on my living room floor) i need bolts and im also waiting on the steel steering box spacer to show up via ebay, should be tomorrow.. this not having a garage REALLY SUCKS!
    happy jeepin peeps!

6. Here's mine

nevermind, pics arent working for some reason
    anyways, its a white 4 door 3 inch lift, 31x10.50 mastercrafts mxt's, flowmaster exhaust, looks like every other white 1998 xj

Sent from my SM-S906L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. My daily is an old “Renix” XJ; 3” lift on 31’s... I’m also building another, but it’s a 1965 Ford 4x4 (‘86 f250 donor chassis with modern trans/t-case) and the addition of one 6BT engine... It’s sitting on 33’s and a small lift.

8. I picked up a rough looking 2dr 1999 xj a few years ago. Absolutely love that thing. Welded in some 2x4 square tubing for the rusted out rockers, fixed a few holes in the sheet metal, 3.5” lift with pretty much all new front end, 31’s, and upgraded headlights/wiring harness so far. We’ve taken a few trips all the way thru upper Michigan on dirt roads and trails. Can’t wait to find some more adventures with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. I drove Jeeps for 25+ years - probably longer - but man I got so sick of rust and rotted frames - from ragtop CJ’s to Grand Cherokees but my favorite of all was a 1999 Cherokee Sport with a 4.0 straight six.

Who doesn’t love the 4.0 straight six!!! Best motor ever!

I’ve been doing Subaru’s the last few years and have been enjoying them. I bought a brand new 2018 CrossTrek this summer and love it.

F3EB1A91-DFF2-4155-8FD1-E235FCA9CD72.png

J