Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any experienced hashish makers out there??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nevaskard, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Need to make some killer hash for my family that's coming in for a wedding.:yay: Any ideas for the best quality hash with the littlest amount of effort and money would be appreciated. Got trimmings, bud, keif, and any other part of the plant that would be needed to make the best quality. :D

Thought i should post up in the seasoned toker's threads to get some reliable feedback since you all have vast knowledge of the herb....

2. Make QWISO Hash, I think they have a sticky about it in the rec mary use. Enjoy

3. Second the Isohash

...Easy, cheap, not the quickest of hashes but its worth the wait

4. If you're looking for ease, i'd suggest the QWISO method, but tbh i'd make some BHO. It is a little more tedious than making QWISO, but still not difficult. Plus you and your family will be incredibly ripped, especially if it's their first time ingesting BHO.