Any experience with Viparspectra?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Sman420, Jan 24, 2017.

1. I'm really looking into getting a Viparspectra off of amazon but for how cheap it is, is it really worth the money? I was looking at Marshydro as well but Viparspectra is much cheaper. Any help would be much appreciated!

2. #2 duartemartorell, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    I just got the viparspectra 600w
    All can say so far, is the build seems good it comes with separate flower veg modes. It does not make much noise or heat.
    As for results I'll have to wait I have 4 autos, 7 days old under one.
    I got it to replace my 600hps as in the summer I can't use due to heat.
    [​IMG]

3. Hey guys I have had bought VIparspectra in the past and they are nice lights. Just won't get much more than a 1/3 of the harvest weight as hps and metal halide. Real LED lights that are comparable to the hps and metal halide are "Kind" which are $1000+++

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The buds will be pretty fluffy too

5. Mars lights are about the same. Youll grow some fire, but it won't be much.

Ive got 3 mars300s in a 2x4 tent. Straight organics, i dont have deficiencies, veg for a month, and ive never pulled more than a oz off a plant.

Like i said, ive grown some fire, hard nuggs too, just not much. Once youre in a few grows you will guage whats worth the 4 month wait and whats not.

These 300s arent worth the wait. Once this grow is done im parting them for their (sub par) drivers and building 300W cob led that will outperform them all put together.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. Perhaps a longer veg time would dramatically improve your yields ..For most hobbyists that aren't running a business these lights are plenty good enough .Also growing involves technique not just light .

7. Lets be real. A plants only source of photosynthesis comes from the lights. Shitty lights beget shitty photo which leads to less carbon and sugars that the plant can put into the root zone to attract and feed the microbes that break down the organic matter in the soil and make nutrients available to the plant. If its not about the lights, its about the soil.

On the contrary my man, the plant is the least of my worries. I dont go deficient, not to toot my own horn (but toot mutha fuckin toot). Organic Horticulture is my passion and im a hell of a hobbyist. You might as well tell a gamer to buy the chinese knockoff of a ps4 because its "plenty". What makes you think hobbyists arent concerned about quality and efficiency?

But if youre using salt based chelated nutrients, good luck with that. You have more to worry about learning besides lights.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you have purchased a Viparspectra light then you have purchased a non compliant light with FAKE RoHS certification labels and no actual offical certification ever bwing issued forbthe brand.

The seller will not provide the official certifications and said they will only give them to the government to which they still will not do.

Check your lights for the fake lables and get a refund.
    They have spelt RoHS as RoSH compliant. The CE markings are also FAKE.

I have eported the brand to Trading Standards as if this kills you or someone else or even burns down your premises you will be held accountable 100% for using a non compliant electrical appliance and will void any insurance you have fpr your premises.

Take a look at the labels on the back and leave negative feedback and report the seller to eBay or Amazon where you purchased it from.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Read my reply before you buy this dangerous light

• Like Like x 2
  10. This guys has ZERO proof. Check out all his posts. Not one single instance where these lights were a fire hazard or dangerous. The guy just has an axe to grind for some reason against the company.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have a 2*2*4ft grow tent and I bought a 300W vipar several days ago, the tracking says it will arrive within about 1 one working days. After I receive it and try it, I will tell you guys how I feel

12. I received the light last week. So far so good, I will report more in the future, maybe with some photos
    LOL...