Any experience with the vapes I’m considering?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by acstorfer, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Hey all,

I received my Florida medical marijuana card last December and I have to say it’s been great. Of course the state is making things difficult, but I think we’ll be all done with the medical requirements within the next few years.

Anyway, the Floridian legislature is doing everything they can to keep the plant itself illegal. They don’t want it sold in smokable form. A couple dispensaries found a loophole. They will sell the plant, already shredded and put into capsules. It took me a while to figure out what I’m doing, but once I figured it out I just love it.

So far I’ve purchased three different vaporizer, and none of them are all that good. I have a proprietary vaporizer from a dispensary called Truelieve. I have a G-Pen Pro, and Elite. I want a good one and I want to do this once.

I’m looking at;

Storz & Bickel Mighty or Crafty
    DaVinci IQ
    Firefly 2 (although I don’t have control of shredding)
    Ghost MV1 (again, I don’t have control of shredding)

Even though my vaporizer will be used pretty much entirely at home I still want a portable one. I like to inhale in different rooms in my home, whether it’s watching tv or listening to music in my living room, playing guitar in my music room, checking out the lava lamp and black light stuff in my guest room, or chilling in bed.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh, I’m leaning towards the Crafty, Mighty, and DaVinci IQ.

3. Pax3 for me. Like IT!

• Like Like x 1
  4. From what I understand the pax 3 is the ideal stealth vaporizer. I don’t really need to be stealthy. It’s very rarely going to leave home.

5. And thanks!

I couldn’t figure out how to edit my previous post.

6. Www.vapemood.com
    Boundless for me if ya don’t wanna put the cash out for a mighty

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude! Those look great! I’m definitely going to have to keep on researching.

8. That website is one of the cheapest you’ll find quick shipping as well I got mine in 3 days my sis got hers in 5 days my dad got his in a week but he live out in the middle of no where.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

9. Tubo Evic Amazing vape.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I really like how the temperature is steady. One of my biggest gripes with my gpen Elite is it just gets hotter and hotter no matter where the temp is set.

11. Its only designed for dry herb.
    Iv used a few vapes now and always go back to this most efficient easy to use massive clouds and will never break down unlike the expensive battery vaporizers.
    All you need is gas for jet lighter

If your just starting out the M model would suit you well as it's a cheap entry into the market.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. If I go with this I’m doing it just once and going all in. There’s no way I’m not getting the titanium xl with a dugout.

When I get this stuff I like to do it once. I just replaced my Proto-Pipe last month after 22 years of use. I replaced it with a Shaka which is basically a new and improved Proto. My water pipe is glass but barring any unfortunate accidents I don’t see me bothering with another one. It’s just really good.

I made a couple offers for Mighty’s. If they fall thru it looks really good for the titanium model. I really really really like the small chamber. I have 3 vaporizers right now. They are all on the lower end of the spectrum and they just need way too much weed. I’d really prefer finishing what I started with one small session.

13. Well I was able to negotiate a new Mighty down to $260.00 so I really have to think. The Dynavap I like and a dugout is going to cost that much. Then again the seller is in Miami so there’s a 7% tax which ain’t nothing.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

14. Actually omnivap is still in the lead. I think any mighty or crafty at big discounts sold by unauthorized shops are just too big of a gamble being counterfeit.