Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any experience with the craigs list medical pot dealers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kronicnate420, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys, so i live in washington state (medical cannabis is legal) and i have recently notice that there are people who are delivering medical high grade to your doorstep. To top it all off they are advertiseing there services on craigs list!

so what are your guys thoughts on this?

2. As long as they only sell it to people with MMJ cards..then its fine.

3. They need a license to be dealing it so make sure they have one

4. ^^^This^^^

The ones that are vigilant about checking are usually legit. I've done it several times here in NorCal and it's been totally fine. In fact, I've got a half of Blue Dream coming from a delivery service at 7pm tonight. Should be here in less than 45 minutes. :D

5. There should be enough legit places to get your medicine, Craigslist is the last place I would be looking for cannabis, medicinal or not. And just because they are checking your card does not prove that they are a legal outfit.

6. #6 oceansview, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    No offense, but you're not from a legal MMJ state, so you don't really know what you're talking about. Most of the services have websites and those that don't, you can simply watch how long they've been posting on Craigslist, to avoid fly-by nighters. It's really a different environment where it's legal than where it's not.

7. That's quite an assumption, don't you think?

8. i wouldn't buy anything over a half if anything at all.

it would be a federal officer so don't go all out

9. yeah it should be legit. my buddy picked up a good amount from a medical grower from craigslist and my buddy didnt even have a license.

10. It's not an assumption at all...it's based on your statement.

11. Saying that there are more reliable sources for finding legitimate medical cannabis providers is not demonstrative of any sort of lack of knowledge about MMJ.

Craigslist is a cesspool of frauds and con artists, there are MUCH better methods of finding medical cannabis.

12. Look, I'm not going to argue with you, you simply don't know what you're talking about. There are numerous branded (with websites, etc) services that deliver in this state and other MMJ states that advertise on Craigslist, as well as, BudTrader, etc. Are they supposed to put ads in their local newspapers? Where else are they going to advertise? They are perfectly legal and safe, some of the drivers are even women. A lot of people don't live close to a dispensary and many bedroom communities outside of larger cities don't allow them. That's why the boom in delivery services.

13. cool it sounds like some of you have had good experiances with this sort of thing, thank you. i was just currious because there arn't many places around where i can legaly acuire. besides i have my own plants growing its just a matter waiting till they flower and getting a good rotation of plants to keep me in supply :). thanx grasscity

14. #14 oceansview, Feb 23, 2010
    Just use common sense. CurtChronic isn't entirely wrong and he does make some good points. You do need to make sure that the service you're dealing with is legit...and there are a lot of new services out there, so sometimes it's hard to verify. Avoid the obvious bs ads that look something like this:
    "Yo, *****s, I's got the chronic here" (yes, there are actually ads like that)

Most of those kind of ads get immediately flagged anyway. Another place to checkout is BudTrader.com, as well as NugTrader (newer and not as much activity on that one yet).

Organizations like Oaksterdam University and others are now running courses on how to setup and run your own delivery service and there are a lot of people entering the biz, so just use common sense. If you see a service advertising, day in and day out, without any complaints, then they're probably okay.

15. I've been involved in the MMJ movement (Illinois, Michigan and Colorado) for the past 6 years. I'd appreciate if you'd stop trying to belittle me and disregard my posts as if I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm encouraging people to look elsewhere because, simply put, no matter if you find legit ads on Craigslist or not, there are better places to learn about/find MMJ providers.

I've even seen ads on CL that promote dispensaries but provide a website that looks exactly like the dispensaries but has different contact info. I've also seen ads that link to the dispensaries actual website, but the ad had alternate contact info...some people are really stepping up their game. It can be very convincing and I urge extreme caution with any craigslist ads.

Honestly, I don't understand why I'm getting attacked for trying to help people out.

16. #16 oceansview, Feb 23, 2010
    Thanks for the negative rep, coward.
    How 'bout this: Go fuck yourself, coward. Look, you're just some fucking twit kid that is at best in his twenties and thinks he knows the score. Get the fuck out if you're gonna be a little punk that can't have a conversation without dinging someone over it. You don't just not know what you're talking about, you're a complete and utter moron. How's that?

17. #17 CurtChronic, Feb 23, 2010
    1. You can't disrespect someone and not expect to get neg rep.

2. It's only neg rep, it's not going to destroy your life.

3. You're full of more assumptions and disrespect, I would hope that more people neg rep you for your poor attitude.

Again, I don't feel that your disrespect is warranted as I am just trying to HELP people.

Edit: And now you're bringing the disrespect to my profile? Come on man, time to grow up.

18. Kid, learn what disrespect is, understand? Stop pretending that you're anything other than some emotionally stunted twenty something year old that got his feelings hurt when someone told him he was wrong. Oh and by the way, I understand the neg rep doesn't mean anything. I'm 45 years old and couldn't care less and it won't effect my life one bit. In fact, I could be a member of this board for ten years and I doubt I'd have more than a couple hundred posts, however, it doesn't change the fact that you're an immature coward. Simple as that. Buh-bye.

19. :rolleyes: I think you just need to relax.

20. Thanks for the advice curt, now that i have sat on it for a bit i am rather just going to have to make the trip to belvue and the thcf for some info on dispensarys (which they have for some reason, i thought they wernt aloud to for some reason or another) : ) peace guys

last post