any experience with jimson/angel trumpets/detura?

Discussion in 'General' started by toomeyboy, Jul 15, 2007.

1. any experience? smoking it instead of eating it? smoking the leaves?

2. smoking it dont do to much at all, eating the seeds, i'd highly recommend you dont do it, cuz you feel like shit for days

3. Stay The Fuck Away!

4. I don't know what that is.

5. sounds like some bad shit man, reconsider your choices, seems like veryone regretted it lol

6. My friends made devils trumpet flower tea and tripped really hard but they said it was really scary cause everything seemed normal and real and they didnt feel like they were tripping.

7. All these experiences arent even "tripping" is delerium....Datura is a Deliriant. It causes drunken behavior and leads to sleep, which then you are awaken by extremely vivid dreams. and when u wake up you are hallucinating but its not a comfortable one, you cannout tell the difference between what is real and what isnt...70% of users report having to seek parental help or medical attention from overdose bc the standard dosage isnt too far off from an OD....do extensive reasearch on this stuff bc it is no joke...its not even under the same classification and a psycadelic

8. Around here theyre called Hells Bells

And after doing some lengthy research for a book on Ancient Enthoegens for a class I had, ive grown to fear these more than anything else.

Not only do they cause and extremely uncomfortable trip, but the chances of you causing great physical harm to either yourself or your health is great.

Also I learned that Datura was actually used in some civilizations to punish disobediant children. But it was a last resort.

Scary stuff.

9. everything i've read strongly reccomends against trying it

10. shit sounds crazy man
    i wouldnt do it consideringall the shitty trips, get some shrroms

11. damn, thanks guys.
    One of my friends found some in his backyard and said you could trip your balls off of one of them.
    He also told us about someone who did, but ended up in the hospital. =(
    I'm definitely staying away from it now...

12. Good. I was a sitter for someone who did it. I was probally more scared than he was.

Fighting invisible ninjas while trying to decide fake from real? I'll pass. Drop 5 hits of high potency acid, and see how you like that. Now mix in some salvia and poison, and you have a datura trip... Kinda... Okay, not really.

13. I debated about commenting here, but if someone is researching this, please heed the advise of the others that say it is seriously bad stuff.
    Really bad trips and can be deadly.
    A girl at our school used it and had a seizure, then went into cardiac arrest.
    They got her back, but only because someone was right there and knew CPR.
    There are stories about this plant from the 1600's- always bad.
    You really don't know what is real and what isn't and it is always scary!:(

14. ive allways wanted to try datura but am to big of a pussy my aunt has done it she said it was life changing and after she got depressed and had to go on depresants

15. i once ate two pods worth of seeds and i blacked out with only periods of memory it really is bad shit

16. When I first started reading up on it I knew that'd be the one thing I'd never try. Recently I've been getting more interested in it, but if it ever comes to me actualy trying it I'd be sure to have a sober sitter, no weapons or anything dangerous around me, and be sure that I don't have shit to do for the next 2-3 days.

17. "I wished I was dreaming, and the thoughts in my mind were on the brink of driving me insane. All I remember after this is running back up into my room in total panic ready to cry and scream and if one more weird thing happened I was gonna commit suicide.":eek:

Not exactly a raving review.