Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any experience with him?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by endosmokrWV, May 4, 2006.

1. I was just wondering if anyone has past experience with jays joints. I don't want to know what ya got or anything but I was just seeing if anyones used him.

2. what are u talking about, juicy jays? if so those are some tasty papers and they roll pretty good.

3. nah man, the 'company' Jays's Joints, they got an ad in hightimes

4. i hear its legit but it is very overpriced

5. yo man take that shit downn, if someone wants that link you should just PM them it. the mods will get it anyway. i know its way overpriced but i never really get the chance to get really good hash, so i was thinking about it.

6. I'd consider it.

Don't have that much spare cash at the moment. Made some big purchases recently. I'm stuck on mids for a couple months. As least i have dope though, eh?

7. someone should really take that link down, because if this IS legit, i wouldnt want a good thing to get blown up. that said- can we trust this? is it legit?

8. damn, well it's gonna be taken down in a heartbeat by the FBI now. good idea though.