any excited outdoor cali growers?!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by burn&earn, Apr 9, 2010.

1. ahhhh i can almost taste it now.

i can't wait to get goin this year. i have some seeds growing in a grow box getting ready

for the transplant.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2. Last time I checked on my girls, they were doin the cabbage patch

3. the cabbagepatch? lol never heard that one before

4. ahhhh nice, my special girly girl is almost ready to be hung upside dowwwwnnnn!! :(

5. you growing indoor or outdoor?

if outdoor you must be wayyy away from where i'm at

6. My plants are good and their stems are gettin' hella strong from the heavy winds. The weather is strange in Nor Cal right now, though. 3-4 days of cold, windy stuff, followed by 2 days of rain, followed by a day and a half of big sunshine. These girls will be ready for the hot sun fa sho.

I'm doin my first grow and it's outdoors. The guy I got my clones from said the mother plant of one of 'em had a huge (multiple lbs) harvest. So I'm checkin 'em every day.

I'm really hopin they're all done by 7/4 as I have stuff goin' on, but I'm afraid they'll turn into monsters like their Mom and want to wait a while.

If I put 'em in 15 gallon pots the last week of March, think they'll be done by the end of June? If not, I need a sitter.

7. no way cali growers have to bud usually untill october for max results.

you can find ways around it though.

if you can move them indoor you can bud them whenever you want.
    i just saw some cheap bulbs go to home depot and pick up a couple high pressure sodium light bulbs for about 22 a piece.put it on 12/12 and wah laaa! :smoking:

8. Nah man....it has to be au naturale. October........really? I might have to induce. I do fantasize about what they would look like if left full-term, though. :smoking:

9. shit do whatever you can to keep them watered and in the sun.

you giving them nutes?

10. and by the way it is the best feeling in the world the first time you have a successful grow.

I had my first yeild last cali outdoor season i grew two plants.

lol this year i got 19 seedlings growing in my backyard as i type this. it gets kind of addicting.

11. I can see how it can be addicting, cuz I like growing more than smoking. Take a look at 'em for me though. It's my 1st grow thread in this forum (Grape Ape/Wreck).

I got 'em in good soil and add blood meal when they start to turn brown, or yellow. I did have spider mites attack, though and had to wack 'em, but had to remove some fan leaves. They have recovered....