Any ever flavor there weed???Propel?Vitiman Water?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by MADISM, Feb 18, 2009.

1. the last two questions about it were relating to post-chop soaking of the main stem in molasses/flavored water, in which case some of it will travel up the stems

it still wont work though :)

2. its got electrolytes. its what plants need

3. LOL, I wonder how much it would cost me to fill up a 200 gallon res with Propel :confused::hello:

4. ahahah. yess.

[​IMG]

5. Ok I think I have read all i can.. one guy that doesnt grow giving advise to people that do... awesome... I cant believe i read all 4 pages what the fuck hoped i would learn something... but people are fucking stupid full of nothing but nothing.... thanx folks.

6. What a waste of time....me of all people should have known better.

less

7. hey Less,

at least the search is being used :)...

8. yeah, but honestly, there are so many phenotypes that have great flavor, ther eis a private breeder out in the Hollywood area that is working a Cherry pheno right not, some of the strongest cherry tasting stuff I have ever smelled & smoked. There is Raspberry, Cranberry, just so many, and besides, if you really want truly original stuff, just grow out solid strains which have been around for a while and you would be surprised. I have grown Skunk #1 since the late 70's, have seeds of 6 different phenotypes all out of the same batch of 100 seeds given to me back in 1980.

It is just another form of misleading people. Just breed your own strains and get them stable then you not only have a unique strain, but it will carry on and evolve through generations of growwers.

less

9. Back to the first question of the thread, ive tried alot of these things when i was younger,
    i ve don food colouring to make the buds purple, worked a little.....harsh as hell to smoke though...dont bother with this.

also tried, jim beam, v energy drink "like red bull" red wine and white wine.
    all of the above made the buds ttast like shit and harsh to smoke...

rather than adding things at harvest you want to be depriveing them, before harvest with soil i flush for 2-3 weeks and and dont give them water or leaves or light for the last 2 days, this has proven to be the best results for me, those resin glands swell right up tand the buds get solid as a rock!

think about it anyway, you spark a joint at a party......do you want people saying "fuck that smell like some good scunk!"or what the fuck are you smoking? red bull?

10. I didnt bother to read beyond the first post and the last couple. Looks like a waste of a post as usual when it comes to "flavoring" weed, but why do people think that anything that tastes sweet will taste good once its burned and inhaled? Take some sugar, throw it in a bong, and smoke that sh*t lol. I dont think its going to be very tasty lol.
    Not to mention, if your growing good weed, or even half good weed, isn't the taste of the weed good enough? Stop smoking that mexican brick weed and you wont need flavor! lol.

11. I've done it, and it's not hard to do. Just buy some concentrates at your local grocery store, they have all kinds of natural extracts (orange, lemon, pineapple etc.) in the baking isle. When your plant is just about finished blooming, like on the last day, make sure the soil is good and dry, mix a good amount of the concentrate in with a gallon of water. If you use Mccormicks, you have to use about half of a bottle. Water it and give the plant a few hours to absorb the water, about an hour per foot of plant, or so they say. If you do it in the morning, it'll be ready by night time. The weed will have a light smell and taste of whatever concentrate you use.

*Please Note* Just because you can do it, you don't have to be a dick about it. Don't try to sell it to people and lie to them about what it is. If you want to do it for you, it's cool. I've done it and thought it was a lot of fun, like an experiment. But I would never do it to a great plant, that's kind of sacrilegious I'm think. If it's mediocre, flavour away:)

12. I disagree with this. LGM added molasses (2tsp/gallon) to the water before he chopepd some of his lower easyryder branches. the weed reaks like molasses. its almost gross smelling. don't do it guys.

13. HAHAHHAHA you had better be trollin bro :p Obviously you cant use redbull cuz ur shiit would grow wings and fly off...then what would you have to smoke?

14. She is right you know. All this talk about adding molasses got me excited to do it. I did it, flushed for a week, then chopped and my weed smells like ginger snap cookies. Doesn't add anything to the potency and doesn't seem to have subtracted any, it just smells different. my 2C