Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any engineers that smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Feb 20, 2017.

1. So I've quit weed for about 10 days now because I need an internship and I know for a fact they'll drug test me for any of them. But Im wondering if I have to give up weed for good now. Because I assume engineering jobs regularly drug test. So any engineers out there smoke and know if the company you work for is okay with it (as in don't drug test randomly).

2. Chemical engineer in a prohibitionist suck state. My company random tests. I imagine most engineering positions would.

3. Pot luck just don't fuck up while working or you will be pulled in... If you do you can always refuse to take one and quit that is if you don't kill or injure someone

4. Well, I suppose I can't be to disappointed since I expected the field to be uptight about it. Although I get why from a safety perspective.