Any East Tennessee Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by ManU10, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I used to live in Middle Tennessee...such a pretty place. I miss it and will probably end up back there in the future. :)

2. Greetings fellow East TN'ers. I'm new to the site. I'm from the tri-cities area. Nice to see some others from the area on here.

3. farragut. pretty much west knoxville.

4. Hell yeah I used to travel up to Farragut High School all the time for soccer matches

5. Wow just joined the forum and looked up to see if there were any people from where I live and would you look at that lol. I live in Chattanooga by the way and hating how many cops there are here:mad:. Anyway just thought I would say high to all the people from Tennessee!

peace,:smoke:

6. Yeah, I'm from Kpt. I went to UTK for a year, but I transferred to ETSU and I'm going to live right next to campus as well.

7. Hell yeah, I'm from Kingsport/JC as well. I, too, was affected by the drought.

8. im in Cleveland. or Dirty Cleveland as we like to call it haha :D

9. #50 Herbie918, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    Knoxville here and looking for toking buddies (not a connect) just some people to chill and toke with

10. #51 BlazinStangs, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hello neighbor. I'm on the VA side of town though, haha

11. just moved to Mountain City in the tri-cities area from california i miss the medical weed and im completely dry and i dont know who to get weed from can anyone help???
    if so PLEASE pm me