Any East Tennessee Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by ManU10, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Vanderbilt isn't even in East TN.

2. You can always drive down to Knoxville. I have a few good connects down there who always hook me up with the dankest of the dank.

3. You need to hook me up then. haha

4. Teeler, where you live at man? I could help you out with your problem...

5. Ouch.

Bad prediction :D

6. Tri-Cities blades? Woo. I'm from Bristol about a half hour or more out from JC. :wave:

7. I'm in Powell, which is pretty much Knoxville. Buds have been pretty dry around here, but ran into some killer buds last night

8. Hell yeah man I'm in JC or Kingsport all the time.

9. for you guys in the JC/Kingsport area how much are you paying? I think im being over charged for my shit but i wanted to make sure before i flip dick on the dude.

10. For mids I usually get half a zip for anywhere from $40-60. Dank usually goes for 50 to 60 an eighth and 90-110 a quarter.

11. my dealer sucks. He's attempting to charge me $60 a q of mids or 130 a Q of headies WTF. Getting ripped off is just part of the process of getting connected when u move somewhere new i guess. I'm missing DC HARD right now

12. I'm in the area too and I'll agree that it's been a bit dry. Bit being an understatement, of course. :p

It's a pretty area, though. :D

13. Oh you aren't kidding. It's so beautiful in the fall when the leaves are changing. I have a forest in my backyard so I will take a long walk sometimes. It's awesome!

It's also picked up a little bit in the area. I have a pretty constant supply now.

14. Haha how many blades can say RMJL is where they're from? :p

It's true...I miss the four seasons, I only get to drop in for Thanksgiving and see Autumn, luckily Christmas break exists and I can come home to enjoy winter the way it's meant to be - COLD!

15. Hell yeah, K-town represent! :hello:

16. Seriously ManU10 the only thing ive come across is dirty's. Do you really have a KB connect? IM DOWN :hello:

17. If you can't find kind bud in Nashville, you're not looking hard enough.

18. Hahaha for real...is it plentyful here?

19. Yeah man I have been lucky enough to come across quite a few good connects. I'm picking up an O of headies tomorrow for $300. :)

20. #40 dustinslegacy1, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008

Thats just wrong...hahaha. Well if you need help let me know ;) Im a few hours but I would do the drive to get some dank.