any early risers here?

Discussion in 'General' started by relobe, May 13, 2010.

1. #21 D_420, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    Weekdays: 11pm to 5am.
    Weekends: Assuming I'm not partying and crashing wherever I can find a pillow; About same as weekdays, till light hits.
    If I have been drinking the night before, I can usually sleep through some portion of the day to recover. If I stayed up the night but didn't drink I'm quite fucked though.
    Wake up, roll a doob, watch the sunrise, find something to do. That's the way.

2. I wake up when i wake up. its very rare for me to have something important to do before 4pm so i rarely use an alarm clock. last week i was up around noon, this week i have been up at 7am, next week will probably be back to noon.

3. sleep: 4-5am till noon

work: 4:30pm tilll 2am

:cool:

4. If I'm up before ten there had better be some serious breakfast involved. jk

I can wake up anytime(early/late) and be alright though.
    It's just that my natural awakening is usually 12-1 pm :eek:

5. Word.

6. Im so used to having to get up at 4:30-4:45 for my last job that sleeping till 7 feels like sleeping in real late, its kinda nice. I can start my day still somewhat early and feel like I slept in till noon.

7. ha, well lately I

crash at 7-8am, get up around 4pm. I been doing fucked up hours like that for about the past year.

Before that I used to crash around 3-4am, up around noon-2pm. If I had to get up early like at 7-8am, I'd still not try to lay down until around 3.

8. I'm not normally an early person but as it's school i woke up at 7:30 this morning only to be awake for 15 minutes before i decide i feel like shit and can't go to school today.

9. Night owl here..

Owls symbolize wisdom, the ability to see things that are hidden, stealth, swiftness, darkness, freedom, dreams, shape-shifting, secrets, omens, clairvoyance, astral projection, magick, deception, observation, total truth, night, death and misfortune. They are connected to the Underworld and the Moon.

You early birds make me sick. Sick, I say. :p

[​IMG]

10. I am a Mandarin Duck! Look how pretty I am.

[​IMG]

11. My sleep schedule is fucked. To many late nights in a row.

When I was in school and employed I would wake up at 5-6am. Now that's when I go to bed.

12. I wish I was an early riser.

Im an early sleeper 4-5am for a while now

13. I usually get up at 6 or 6:30 no matter what time I went to bed during the week.

Weekends is just random. Sometimes I wont go to bed till 6 am. But I function without alot of sleep.

14. unfortunately i woke up at 5 am today and can't get back to sleep. i probably wouldn't mind it if i had weed :mad:

oh well

15. I hate my sleep cycle. I naturally wake up round 7, go to work at 9. Usually in bed around 1-2am so i manage. I got problems when I go to sleep after a night of drinking/smoking, cause ill stop drinking by midnight, crash whenever, and then as soon as my body sobers up, ill immediately wake up, go take a shit, then soo much for sleeping. This is usually around 5am. Sorry if that makes no sense, blacked out by 9pm last night, kept drinking and woke up at 430 due to my stupid sober alarm.

16. i wake up around 7 everyday....

17. It's 8 am and I'm baked :)

18. The only thing I've noticed here is how high the unemployment rate appears to be on GC...

I mean seriously OP, early 20's and "most" of your friends don't have jobs that require them to be working sometime before noon?

I must be working for the wrong company. They seem to think that 40-50 hours a week and coming to work around 8AM is well, expected. The nerve of them...:D

19. I'm a senior in highschool, 18

20. For the past few weeks ive been waking up around 7 every morning b/c of my school schedule. Now that im done for the summer ive still been waking up around the same time every morning. I like getting up early. Its nice to get stoned in the early morn