any early risers here?

Discussion in 'General' started by relobe, May 13, 2010.

1. I notice among my age group (early 20s)... actually mostly my whole life i've noticed all my friends and other people my age get up around 10-11am or later. My entire life I've gotten up at like 6am naturally... I can't really sleep during daylight. I also go to sleep pretty early, like 10-11pm. Sometimes it kinda sets me up for failure on a weekend but usually not haha. Anyone else similar?

If you do get up early, is it by choice or because a job or school?

2. Fuck no. If I have one goal in life above all others, it is to get to a place by 30 where I am not rising by an alarm clock.

Ideally, I sleep till like 9. Take a piss. go to youjizz and rub one out. go back to sleep till 11.

:smoking:

3. have to be up at 5 45 am for my job

and I go to youjizz before i go to bed and rub one out :smoking:

4. ok. now its perfect.

5. ^^^youjizz is the beesknees!!!

Ehh, no sir!!

Weekends its go to bed 1-3 and wake up 10-11:30.

People like you just have a natural cycle that you are set in, "a natural alarm clark" :wave:

6. yeah, definitely a cycle. the weird thing tho is that even if i stay up drinking til like 3-4am, I'll wake up at 6-7am and won't be able to go back to sleep. Really sucks if we went out to party at someones house and all my friends are passed out for the next 5 hours im sitting there quiet like, "damn.... wish I drove last night" lol

7. lol not by a longshot, I really am a night owl. At night I don't like going to bed but in the morning I don't want to get out of bed :(

8. I often travel back and forth between Chicago and China for business. I'm at a point in my life where I spend a good month or two out of my year jet lagged, sleeping and waking at seemingly odd hours. I think my Circadian Rhythm has been knocked out of comission.

9. There's no way I will ever wake up before noon unless I have something to do no matter when I went to sleep. Usually I stay up until 1-2am and fall asleep around 3am. 9 hours or more baby.

10. I usually wake up when the sun rises or 9 at the latest if pan a doesn't work. Lately though I've been sleeping pretty late due to being up late from insomnia..

11. I've a big goal to achieve in life.. So, I sleep only 4hr daily.

12. Yup. I wake up before 7 everyday, and always have. I just can't sleep in

13. i wish i was an early riser, theres always something id love to do during the day but i have sorta insomnia and can never crash until really late, so i usually sleep til later during the day.

14. If I have a choice in the matter, I'll sleep till noon.

15. I've noticed I naturally wake up ~8am. I take pretty well to any schedule though, whether it be late or early.

16. not really. most of the time i go to bed around 1 or 2AM and wake up at the EARLIEST 9:45 or 10. Most of the time its 11-12 i wake up though.

but i have to wake up a 8AM tomorrow morning to get my car worked on. FUCK.

my girlfriend is an earlybird though, and it pisses. me. off.

gf: omg aaron i have a great idea!
    me: yeah yeah what is it!
    gf: well it starts off by us hanging out all day!
    me: alright, i like it so far!! :D
    gf: so we can go eat breakfast at like 8:30 or 9, and then--
    me: stop. you said 8:30. does not compute.
    gf: :mad:

17. i wake up at 6 everyday and go outside and get my hustle on. :cool:

18. Same here man, Im always the one saying come on guys lets stay up later, its only 330 or something like that haha. When I was little in the summer I would stay up till like 6 not even doing anything. I just like staying up real late. But then I sleep soooo long.

19. Sleep: 5 A.M. - 1 P.M. :cool:

20. I fucking hate waking up early. I think anywhere between 10am-12pm is good. Anything less is too early and anything more feels like a waste of a day. I am a night owl fo sho :)