Any dog lovers out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by cdmreese420, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Our dogs can be our loyal companions, our best friends, and our family. They can be silly, they can be smart, they can be weird, and there even always there at the door when we get home:) This is a thread for all the dog lovers out there. Tell us a little about your dog or dogs, what are there names? what do they like to do? there breed? etc.

heres our six dogs, they are pitbull mixes:) left to right: punk, who likes anything with light (flashlights, lazers, reflections etc.) homer is the dad, (full pit) , he is fat and lazy and likes food, lol. Lilly, is a spaz and constantly barks at the jack russel terrier next door. Maggie is alot like her dad, loves food, sticks, and barking with Lilly:) The second picture is the mamma babygirl. shes half pit half queensland heeler and part hound, she loves coffee, and is the leader of the pack. The last picture is my dog crissy. shes very shy and always keeps to herself. she looks mostly like her dad Homer, but has her moms (babygirls) personality.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ironically, one of those shelter videos came on.

Animal abuse is one of the things I really wouldnt care if I killed you for. If I saw someone with a neglected animal, I would ask to take it in. If not, I would take it. If they resisted, I would fucking slit their throat.

Not a threat, a promise.

3. They're delicious

4. #4 cdmreese420, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    The mamma babygirl and daddy homer were both rescues, she got pregnant with homer and had nine pups we kept four and made sure the others had good homes. To this day these dogs live luxury lives. sleeping in beds, underneath covers, with there own pellows. The door is open day and night for them to go in and out of the yard as they please. And they dont even know what being hungry is. Our dogs are treated as if they we just another member of the family. I only wish all dogs in this would have good loving homes. if i could i would save each and every one of them.

5. I am terrified of dogs, I shreek when I see one!

6. why? what so bad about them?

7. Hell no, I can't stand dogs!

jk, who could ever dislike a cute lil pup?

[​IMG]

8. Bump, I love my dog. He's just like one of the guys man. I love when i get home and he explodes with excitement.

9. I just can't trust anyone who does not like dogs.

10. That is actually true, if someone tells me they hate dogs I think wtf:eek:. I talked to someone not long ago who liked cats more than dogs and i just couldnt understand why.

11. #11 Skunky Monkey, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    I love dogs, and i don't mind pit bulls either, it's the owners fault if there dangerous, a dog doesn't have the natural instinct to hurt humans, it's the bad training they get, there simply good at being aggresive and fighting because there strong dogs.

It's sad dog fighters take advantage of them, there called nanny dogs because there so good with children, i have a little jack russel. :smoke:

Oh and there's multiple threads on this on the same page.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.