Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Diversity?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, are there any mormons or people in a religion that say its a sin to smoke that are on GC

2. "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." (Genesis 9:3).

"Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat" (Genesis 1:29)

"For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude;" (Timothy 4:4)

3. [quote name='"whonose"']"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." (Genesis 9:3).

"Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat" (Genesis 1:29)

"For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude;" (Timothy 4:4)[/quote]

I bet god is hittin up the grav bong for his birthday

4. It's a sin not to smoke.

5. Duh, gonna be extra cloudy tomorrow

6. i luv weed

7. [quote name='"whonose"']

Duh, gonna be extra cloudy tomorrow[/quote]

Haha i love this