Any Dispensaries in CT?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Thinking of getting an MMJ card. But I don't think there are any dispensaries open yet. Anyone know of any open now or soon to come?

2. I know there should be one opening up in Hartford :)

3. Sorry nothing is open yet. There is nothing planned for Hartford yet or any city. Yes a few ideas but that is all. Keep in mind Connecticut has very strict MMJ laws. Also dispensaries do not grow. They will get it from a supplier. So we need to wait until they find a place to grow (A few ideas but no place has the license yet) then they need to grow product, and get a dispensary which also needs to get a license.

4. August 2014, baby!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Summer/fall 2014. They are already allowing current patients to choose a dispensary to use. I'm signed up for the one opening in Branford.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Just get you card and buy from the street. Way better and cheaper. Those stores will be a joke.

7. You need to be damn near dead for a card in ct right? (No offense to anyone that's suck just saying)

8. I've heard it's tough to get the card from CT. I'm from CT and know a cancer patient and they said she would be on a waiting list for 3 months because she wasn't terminal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

9. yeah the weed is mass produced crap..
    and some dispensaries are getting 500/oz for it.

which is good for us black market folk i guess..

10. nah it's fairly easy, just gotta go to the right doctor.
    i have a few friends that have a card, one doesn't really have any qualifying condition.. but he got one anyway.