Any Dippers Out There?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jun 15, 2007.

1. I'm currently chewing on some Skoal Citrus (new). I usually like Skoal Apple or Cope Long Cut.

Any other blades enjoy a nice pinch?

2. Citrus is my favorite flarvor, I hate Apple and Copenhagen,only things i'll dip are Citrus, Cherry, and Rasberry...

3. I used to dip copenhagen long cut, but I'm totally over dip.

4. i dipped once and almost threw up...me and dip dont exactly match

5. Gotta love the dip, but I haven't done it in months. Speaking of that...I think I'm gonna get a tin today after I go to the bank.

Probably get skoal cherry.

6. oh man my mouth is watering

7. I used to buy a can now and then...Skoal peach or some wintergreen shit I had to buy across the border.

I chew redman now though(on the odd occasion I'm chewing at all), bigger pieces=less mess. Tasty too.

8. No, I find that shit fucking disgusting.

9. You're probably not gonna have a very good time hanging out in this thread then...:rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I saw them bring out a fresh box of redman at the corner store just a couple days ago. I'm going to go pick up a pouch right now.

:D

10. I love dip, but I just can't do chew.

11. I wasn't a big fan at first either...but you can chew and drink beer without swallowing your pinch and puking. I always had that problem with dip...

:p

12. well aint that some shit

13. Hmm, its the exact oppisite with me, lol. Maybe I just don't know how to chew properly, but when I dip I can make a tunel with my tongue to the back of my throat. With chew its all sloppy in my mouth and it makes me choke. I can't even do it without drinking anything, it just gets all over my throat and makes me gag.

But maybe I just need more practice, I hear from my friends that it's some good shit.

*edit* And just for the record I wanted to say fuck skoal pouches, those are for people who don't know how to dip.

14. this is funny im at my house please

15. Dude, I dunno if your just trying to get your post count up or what but it would be nice if you posted a comment that actually made sense and was relevant to the topic.

16. Just got some skoal citrus long cut, and just finished my first dip in about 2 months.

Mmmm mmmm gooood.

17. Yea you suck that nicotine good, you lil slut.

18. nothing batter than a good lip of some peach skoal

19. alright whats the difference between dip and chew? wtf! and cherry skoal is the devil!