Any difference in drying/curing a plant for concentrates?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ToKKin, Oct 15, 2022.

1. I have 1-2 plants that I plan on using for concentrates. They didn’t dense up like the rest and I don’t think the flower will be worth smoking. So I’m just gonna get an entry level wax press and try my luck with that. Is there any difference in how I dry and cure those plants?

2. Curing isn't necessary if you don't plan on smoking the plant matter.

3. how you gonna remove all that starchy chlorophyll, thats the green soupy stuff that vapes out after a good cure

4. That’s what I’m wondering. Like with everything there’s so much conflicting information out there haha. I saw a video where they say plants that weren’t flushed and were dried but not cured showed the best results and I saw one where they said cured flower had the best results.. both videos were of people working in the commercial industry so hard to pick one opinion over the other.

5. IMO: Try both methods, but my money is one the cured bud, you want starch eat a french fry ..lol
    many claim the same about vaping uncured weed the result is the same..no fries tonite needed