Any crazy things you guys did when you were teenagers?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dalulz, Jul 27, 2011.

1. These are all from different ages, one time me my brother and cousin busted every window out some dudes house with bricks.
    One time we put a huge limb in the road and watched the car almost wreck(14) this other time I got in all black and poured gas across the highway and lit it and ran to my hiding spot to watch them stop. I used to call under the drainage ditches and pop up and hit cars with rocks, tea bag stupid bitches sneak out with girls get really high grow weed in my closet. LOL

2. Well there was the time when I drove my car to the rival high school during their lunch break and did a lawn job in front of everyone. This turned into a 3 mile police chase while running red lights, cutting off traffic and basically driving like an asshole. I lost the cops and never got nailed for it. Weed may of been a contributing factor......

3. #63 SwagCaleb, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats pretty damn crazy that you never got caught.

4. A few years ago on 4/20, my friends and I were high and walking around the neighborhood. We found this fax machine so we took it to the park and smashed it up with sticks and stomped on it. When were were done we tossed it off a short cliff. Some guy came came to investigate so we ran like fuck my friend jumped off a ledge and sprained his ankle lol. My bigass friend (6'5 250 lbs at the time, now much bigger) fireman carried him and we ran for about a quarter of a mile. All that running killed my high but when we stopped running all of us couldn't stop laughing.

5. when i lived in jamacia my sister would make me go into the ganja fields to steal bud scary shit i was like 9
    i then moved to america and made friends with this group of the best kids ever (im still friends with them since like 6th grade :D) and throughout our teenager years we just fucked shit up
    on new years eve i think i was about 15 me and my group of coolest kids ever pick up some substance starts e and broke into this high school and just partied on the rooof watch fireworks from disney land and left at 8 am in the morning
    about 2 weeks later we picked up an eighth and pulled an all nighter on top of an elemntary school
    found an anbandoned trailer home and slept in it/hotboxed it for about a week till cops found us took our buds and we had to go to court i had to go to rehab for my "marijuana addiction" better than juvie ;D
    theres railroad tracks in our city and all the hobos sleep there so we would kick it with them a lot and smoke them out we stopped when one of them pulled a knife on us and robbed us
    they were renovating this other elementary school by my house so we would sneak in and knock shit over and one time the cops almost caught us they got one of my friends he got tazed but he didnt rat good kid :)
    we stole a lot of shit too i think the biggest thing was 3 pizza from little ceasers the cashier people run super slow haha
    i have so many stories i could rwrite a book :)

6. Me and my friends used to wutang cars and drive around in stolen golf karts in a nice gated community, broke one of the entrance gates lol. My friends also found thr Ritz Carrolton kitchen open, and helped themselves to a cooler full of fillet mignon, stone crabs, etc, but had to dip when they saw lights coming at them. This continued all summer until our friend who's father was on the city council let him know they were out trying to find the people doing it all

7. I did a lot of stupid things as a teenager but I think the worst thing was stealing my high school's master key from janitor and stealing items from classrooms. I used this key for so many things.. I made some pretty nice cash though. But you know what they say, karma's a bitch. Trust me, I know.

8. He got his man

9. when i was a freshman, me and my homies durin lunch would shake the vending machine to get free whatever it comes out lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. A bunch of shit

-lifting bottles early in the morning before school
    -lifting bottles, "missing the bus", and getting drunk all day at home instead of going to school
    -trying pretty much any drug that came before me
    -being a swinger
    -taking monster shots of liquor straight 'cause i always hung out with the older crowd
    -lots of crazy parties
    -a one night stand once or twice
    -fights

a lot of other stuff i can't think of right now

11. -Got in a fight once with with a dude that was like 28 because he tried to steal my skateboard when it was on my property.Good thing is,I beat his ass.
    Bad thing,he was my neighbor for two more years.
    -did the golf course airhorn prank from jackass with a few friends.funny as fuck.
    -dropkicked a port-a-potty with a friend in it.tipped it over,and I sprained both of my arms because I landed on them wrong.the friend jumped out before it tipped over all the way though.
    -accidentally broke a neighbor's window while hitting baseballs in the backyard.
    (Side note: I could play baseball and probably get a scholarship if I actually liked dealing with most of the jock douches at my school.I could hit homeruns when I was in the 4th grade)

12. It was a damn miracle. The only thing that saved my ass was they slowed down when going through the reds which gave me a hell of a lead. Hiding my car in the garage for 3 weeks helped too. I told my mom I blew a head gasket.

13. My bro got one of those too and we would always sneak into the lunchroom while everyone was in class and steal boxes of m&ms and candybars and then sell em to kids super cheap. Tons of ways to get money.

At lunch I'd go to Little Cesars and buy a pizza for five, go back to school and sell each slice for $1.50, $1 cheaper than the schools pizza.:D

14. Man, this is pretty crazy. I did it for sex and fun, and also because I had emotional issues...

I had an affair with one of the assistant teachers in math class, during highschool. She was around 25 at the time, I was 16.

....Craaazy times. :hippie:

15. Ah, plenty of good memories. Sneaking out, hooking up with random girls that i met at a hotel pool, getting shitfaced and poolhopping, and i used to go on vacation for 2 weeks every year, i remember when i was 14 i brought 2 friends with me on that vacation and we spent the entire 2 weeks fucked up, not a single day sober. it was amazing. got laid for the first time during that vacation too aha

16. #77 Bill Dauterive, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    I would take my dads car at night sometimes at 3am and drive around the area smoking weed and just cruising. I never got caught and never clicenseand I didnt have a license because i was like 14.I even drove past the cops afew times...eventually I got older and realized how stupid and pointless it was. Thinking back i understand what adults mean when they say kids arent fully aware of there actions and dont have the full ability to think ahead, also smoking alot of weed everyday at 14 didnt help.

17. I got away with so much shit growing up lol. Started getting drunk on weekends in like 7th grade. We would also sneak out often at night, but not to go anywhere particular, just for something to do haha. One time we couldn't find a place to party for the weekend so we just ended up drinking in a group of trees like a block away from my house, I know how stupid does that sound? haha anyways we were drinking and all of a sudden we hear foot steps and we start trippin. Like oh shit its the cops, then all of a sudden, this black dude came out of no where and is like "yo, whats uup!" ..... " He's so far gone on something idk, he was wacked out of his mind. "ya'll know where tha party at!?" haha we were like umm right here man. Then he asked how old we were and he saw that we were drinking, my buddy said that we were 16 even though we were really like 13-14. Then he tossed us a tallboy and walked off into the abyss of the night. Possibly the strangest thing thats ever happend to me. 

I have so many more stories but damn, thats a lot typing and I don't really know if anyone cares to read that much, especially on a stoner forum, where everyone is,,well stoned... :smoke:

18. -Put hair on a 3/4 eaten burger at mcdonalds and then bring it back and get a free one
    -claim other peoples orders at hungry jacks/mcdonalds
    -walk into the cinemas without paying
    -waterbomb randoms/cars
    -smoke joints/blunts in the stairway of the bus interchange, also in the elevator until we set the smoke alarm off

+a fuckload more that hasnt come to mind yet

19. I posted this in many threads but I always like to repeat it because it was a great time of my high schools years:

When I was 16 I was the first in my friend circle with a license and car.  A daily routine consist of driving around, picking up multiple friends, somehow finding money to buy a G and then ask someone to buy us a blunt, then finding a spot or house to smoke at.  Afterwards we would hit up McDonalds, a party, the mall, or somewhere we could chill.  Sometimes this cycle would repeat and we would smoke again and do random shit until we called it a night. 

Doesn't sound too crazy but at the time it was.  It was just very spontaneous and to this day I don't know how we always found enough money for weed because none of us had jobs.