Any crazy things you guys did when you were teenagers?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dalulz, Jul 27, 2011.

1. you crazy motherfucker

2. Dude my whole baseball team smoked in H.S. the coach knew everybody smoked, including his son on the team and didn't care because he used to smoke too! haha we were GOOD too. 7 out of 9 guys playing college ball right now. good times.

3. Please tell me this isnt BS!!! hahahahahahah

4. I don't care if it is, it was fucking hilarious.

• Like Like x 1

5. I swear on my dick this is true.

6. well I like a lot of people on here did a LOT of stupid, illegal, reckless shit. But let's see I'll stick to the highlights.

Probably the #1 dumbest thing I ever did was when I was 17 I had a lifted jeep grand cherokee and me and 2 of my boys decided to go do doughnuts all over the school soccer field. Alright, so everything's going cool I'm fucking shit up doing doughnuts totally tearing up the field, then I get the bright idea to run over one of the soccer goals in the middle of the field. I do, but it got all caught and tangled up in my front wheels and my jeep got stuck so we were like fuck... none of had a knife either (rare) so we got under there and started burning the net off with lighters (lmao).

But it gets better.... after about 20 minutes of doing this, we see a few cars pulling up (this is at about 10:00) so I'm like oh fuckin great. Well my 2 buddies just book it and so do I hahaha, then when we got out of sight we were just panting and I'm like fuck..... I'm fucked that's my car.... so I just walk back. Apparantly the girls soccer team had an away game and just got back. So I got to get bithced at by the coach in front of the entire girls soccer team, looking like the biggest dumbass ever hahaha.

And all I had to do was buy a new goal for them like $300.

I've broken into multiple abandoned/under construction houses too, so fun to toke up and fuck in an abandoned house, great rush.

Also when my buddy first got his license we all used to go around and get extra large cups of hawaiin punch and chuck them at old people jogging. Looking back it was definitely a dick thing to do, but oh my god at the time I don't think I've ever laughed so fucking hard in my life hahahaha, very few things are as hilarious as an old dude getting drenched and just standing there looking like "what the fucking hell???????" man I can still remember their faces.

Let's see... once me and my best friend who were in French, lied to our P.E. teacher's wife, told her we missed the spanish field trip, and got her to drive us like 30 minutes to Don Pablo's Lololol, then the spanish teacher wouldn't let us get on the bus to ride back to school so we just got our friend to pick us up and ditched school.

Damn... we did so much shit...... I FUCKING MISS HIGH SCHOOL, fuck.. haha

7. i circle jerked a couple times. so sue me. judgmental fuckers

8. At one of the huge important invitational only wrestling meets, my school was 'the team to beat.' A lot of the schools didn't like us, and a couple of the other good schools were our rivals somewhat. Every now and then you leave your stuff unattended in the basketball bleachers. It's pretty common, each school kind of sets up camp in their own area. Anyways, for a while we noticed that the school next to us had been going through our shit and stealing our food.

We were the school with good wrestlers but retard (but good at teaching wrestling, but still retarded) wrestling coaches and for some reason we had to stay overnight in the gym where the tournament was being held. (All the other schools stayed in hotels.) After smoking weed while our coaches were out getting drunk at some pizza place, we tried to plan how to get back at the douchey team that was stealing our food, besides beating them in all our matches. (Our team was waaaaaay better than everyone else there, it was kind of like a joke.) To get back at the people stealing our food, we each took turns going into a bathroom with different mountain dew bottles, jizzing in them and then resealing.

The next day we put our bottles kind of out in the open, right wherer we knew the douchey team next to us would go and try to steal our food from when we were gone. Ofc, after supporting a kid on our team by watcing one of his matches we get back, and the team that had been stealing our food was drinking the mountain dews. They kept looking at us kinda smirking and shit when we got back to our area of the bleachers, but little did they know the joke was on them.

We pretty much busted out laughing and pointing at them as we watched them down that shit. We didn't think it would work because all of the caps had obviously been taken off, but the dumb fucks still drank it. That was pretty stupid and semi gay, but still was hilarious at the time.

• Like Like x 1

9. was that supposed to be satire or evidence dude?

10. What? No I just fuckin hated most of our coaches they were good at teaching wrestling technique but they were just weird unfunny and generally stupid old men with hip problems.

11. LOL. oh god. did you guys ever tell them? they couldn't even fuck with you guys cuz ur all better wrestlers ahahaha.

12. Lol helllllll no we didn't tell them.

13. holy shit hahahah im gonna rep you if i can for this

When i first got my license i did this with my friends too...i feel bad about it now but at the time it was the most hilarious thing ever. I remember my friend hit an old guy right in the chest with a large coke from mcdonalds. He was flabbergasted

I never got to throw them because I was always driving, but I always remember laughing my ass off

14. Some stuff that won't get me in trouble. Drive by eggings, when I talk to APKush and get him in here he'll tell you guys a great story about that.

Also, stealing street signs. One guy set a wrench to the right size, and that night we went around taking signs. Buddy was standing on the van unscrewing one when a guy came out of the house, pretty funny to see how fast he got down and drove off(he was the driver).

15. Lmao, yeah man my aim was deadly! One day we're gonna both be old farts jogging and some kids are gonna get us, just wait... haha.

I remember one in particular, it was in my friend phils neighborhood we actually pulled over, got the guy to come over like we needed directions, took the lid off and just plastered him right in the face and sped off...

Well a couple weeks later we were talking about it in chemistry, and phil overhears us and goes "That was you guys???". Apparently the dude was some big wig doctor and had put up posters all over the neighborhood with a description of my car and went around door to door asking everyone if they knew who we were. LOL, never got caught :smoking:

16. One time during my senior year me and my two friends skipped english class and got Drunk. We were driving around a residential neigborhood when we decide to see who was man enough to jump out of the slow moving car. I was in the back and was "volunteered" to go first.
    My friend who was driving slowed down to around 15 and i opened the back sliding door of her minivan and hopped out running and didnt die.

After running alongside the van for a few seconds i speed up to dive back in and right as my feet leave the ground she speeds up suddenly and i get slammed into the open sliding door and flung back out onto the street at about 20 mph. right in front of a garbage truck.

After a good flesh-eating 10 ft. slide and roll and jumped to my feet and ran to the newly stopped minivan and we sped off before the many witnesses could call anyone.

I was sore and bloodied for a good 2 and a half weeks after that.

17. O here's a funny one me and my friends were throwin water balloons at people. Well after we get a few people we see this lady in a truck yellin at some kids down the road so she pulls up next to us at the light and yells "Are you the kids with the airsoft guns?" (someone lit her ass up lol) then my buddy pops out of sun roof and yells "No we're the kids with waterballoons beeoootttccchhhh!!"

• Like Like x 1
  18. When I was 16 me and a few friends found out on a Sunday night that an incoming snowstorm cancelled school the next day so we rolled up a blunt and walked around town

Ended up at the top of this little hill over looking a 4 way intersection. We were blazed so we decided it would be funny to throw snowballs at cars

We hit a few cars and geeked our asses off, then I saw this white SUV pull up so I got my snowball ready. (Keep in mind I was a pitcher in high school)

Well this mother fucker was an iceball, not a snowball. I wound up, and threw this thing like fucking randy johnson. I hit the driver side mirror and it broke off

The guy turned off his car, put it in park right there at the stop sign and started chasing us. We were scared as fuck but we lost him. That was dumb as fuck

19. ive done several things in my time

first day of 7th grade i was wearing this nice watch and the sun was reflecting off it and i could shine it around well i had it on the teachers face for a while haha everybody was laughing and she had no idea. kept putting it on her face so while she was talking to everybody, so their was just a fat shiny blue dot on her cheek and i fucked with her all class.

in my math class my teacher was not the smartest. i had so much fun one time, i took off my shoe and threw it in the middle of class. she is walking and almost trips on it haha and says whose shoe is this! and i go "oh thats mine how did that get there" i then proceeded to throw it on the floor again and for 20 minutes she didnt notice.

in the same 7th grade math class, i went to the bathroom which was next door and pissed in the trashcan. i told my good friend and he pissed in it. then another kid did it and another and another. now u understand how stupid this teacher is because she simply did not care about all these kids running out nor knew what was going on. by the end of the class every guy had pissed in it and the biggest dude in my class went in there picked up the trashcan and threw it across the bathroom spilling piss everywhere. it was like the mississippi river but with urine.

that same class actually i had the desk right near the teachers desk. on her desk was a phone for teachers and staff identical in every room. well i discovered this switch on it and i dont know who the fuck invented that thing but when i switched it the phone started freaking out and beeping like crazy. my teacher started freaking out and she finally was able to turn it off. 2 minutes later, i turn it on again. class has been stopped already cause of this distraction. then, i turn it on again and she calls the staff and it takes 5 minutes for this lady to come up, all the time this thing is still ringing haha. she comes and just turns it off. that was that.

20. #60 Tosh., Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Seriously I never ACTUALLY LITERALLY lol outloud. Buy reading this actually made me lol in rl.