Any crazy things you guys did when you were teenagers?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dalulz, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Admit it, all of you guys have done crazy shit for fun.

This started when I was 14. I stopped at 16. Every other Saturday me and my friend would go to Wal Mart and jack axe cans, binder paper, and plastic dolls. Then we go to this baseball dugout and open up a sack of binder paper. We then laid them out and drenched them in axe. We lit up a single sheet and threw it in our ghetto camp fire. Since we were young and stupid, fire was entertaining to us. We would do a ritual where we sacrifice the Barbie doll by throwing it into the fire. When the fire died we would throw the last sack of binderpaper into the trash, drench that in axe, light the papers on fire, take the tops off the axe cans, dump them in the flaming trash can, then run like fuck! We would watch the big and loudass explosion from the other side of the park.

I grew out of this when I turned 16. Whenever I look back it at it it was stupid but I had so much fun with it.

2. that supposedly means that you had/have sexual problems.
    but idk what, hella shit teens/young adults do i mean stay out all night, normal shit..
    graffiti, buying illicit drugs and trying to make money for weed, running from cops, street racing, trying to fuck girls, breaking into skateparks afterhour was a big thing believe it or not lol
    i actually have a fucked up story from when me and some other kids were playing with one of their guns but ill make a thread for that sometime..

• Like Like x 1

3. No you won't, you'll tell us right now, Mothafucka.

• Like Like x 1
  4. it deserves its own thread... annnnd im too high right now to write over a paraagraph lol

5. Tell us now or die.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got into trouble when i was 16 because i told my parents i was seeing a pink bunny who talked to me like in donnie Darko but they got scared and panicked they sent me to a shrink who asked why i would lie about something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I fap everyday. Is that crazy?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was with my friends(I was 16 they were 18) and they decided to glue our other friend's car door locks, and throw vienna sausages, ketchup and salt onto his front lawn/house, in all honesty I just watched, it was kinda awkward.. we then proceeded to go to the port to find this abandoned school bus that supposedly contained a couple ounces of weed. we went in the bus but all they could find was a couple boxes of some really nice jewelry(most likely stolen), their dumbasses kept some of it.. funny the cops were waiting at the "mastermind's" adopted family's house cos our friend knew it was her that fucked his house. I stay away from people now.. I know they're all freaks.

9. Back in middle school when I was about 12 or 13 years old my friend I found like this open field area behind some houses where it seemed to be deserted.

There was this trailer there that looked pretty old and shitty so we went in and there wasn't much inside but a bunch of old clothes and storage shit and stuff.

So for some dumb reason, i have no idea why, we threw bricks and broke all the windows from the outside.

I personally by myself completely shattered at least 4 windows and so glass was scattered all across the inside of the trailer and there were like 6 or so pretty heavy bricks that went through the windows inside the trailer.

So apparently someone saw us from like a 3 story house and told the owner of the trailer once he went to his trailer the next time and saw all the damage.

My friend and I got caught and we're going to go court but we settled with the owner of the trailer and we each had to pay like $200 to the owner of the trailer for the damage.

I thought it was a rip off to pay that much back then, haha. But now thinking about, we probably could have gotten into a decent amount of trouble doing that much vandalism as kids.

10. My friend and I were both 14. We got arrested driving around in his mom's car late one night. On the way to the police station, the cop car caught on fire.

11. when i was 16, i convinced my parents i was going to a church camp for 2 weeks. i really went on a road trip to florida with my girlfriend and we had her familys beach house to ourselves. i went thru like 4 boxes of trojans lol. oh, and i had the secret service visit me over some bullshit once.

12. and in like 8th grade my friend stole his moms minivan and picked me up at 1am. we smoked like 5 grams of reggie in this abandoned bus we found. we diddnt notice a homeless dude and he woke up and pulled a gun on us. we ran. on the way home we hit a deer and had to explain to his mom that we destroyed her car.

13. also, i got tazed by the school cop because i found out this dude tried tried to rape my girlfriend. i beat the fuck out of him during class and the cop ran in and tazed me right after i slammed a desk on the dudes face. i had to pay like $1200 in court cuz of that fight.

14. Go for days then bro!!!:p ^^

15. #15 Dylanzs, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    By all means carry on

16. I like this guy, i wanna be friends with you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Me and my friend would leave school during second period to go to the store. We only did it when we had the munchies and wanted to get something to eat. Cant believe we didn't get caught.

18. I grew up around crazy shit, so me and the people around me didnt really go out looking for it.. can anyone else relate to that? lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. idk i don't really wanna try and remember it all lol i only remember stories when something reminds me off it.

hmmmmmm o ok i took my grand am 99 i had bought and took it for a drive with a friend (i was 14)and i went like 100+ on a road up a small hill behind the subdivision and some guy stopped me on my way back sayin o lets see what the cops have to say so i yelled FUCK YOU out of instinct lol jumped in and bailed then put a cover on my car.

20. sometimes i wish i was white....

• Like Like x 1