any counter strike addicts here

Discussion in 'General' started by tipsy, Nov 8, 2005.

1. whoever wants to 1v1 me on sum cs pm me or sumthing and we will dual 1.6 if ur a noob fine ill play source with you but comon any other cs addicts out here been gamin for lil less than 4 years cnever gets old :) toke a bowl and play or sip sum purp and slow things down a bit and own

2. I play a little source. I used to play 1.5 and 1.6, don't play much CS anymore. After playing it so long, the gameplay gets a little old.

3. I play source and 1.6, but mostly source if you wanna play add me on aim and give me an ip xm1sledx

4. I play source

5. i play way too muchh source...

6. i used to play cs alot then i left it at home when i went to college but ill be home in 2 weeks and i can play then :)

7. used to be addict .. moved to wow sorta

8. I used to play 1.5 and 1.6. But my shitty computer doesn't like videogames anymore so I haven't played either in around 8 months.

9. #9 Deleted member 15510, Nov 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

10. Ok... and if your better than me legit. Than maybe I'll reboot with Vac2 Clean Aimbot/wall/ Speed/Recoil Hooks. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH

11. haha EEEK i would be in trouble if u did that fakkked haha nah im not braggin but really fuckin good use to be in a clan we were i think uh cal-i went to a few tourneys in dallas didnt win :( saw that faggot pale fuck f8atality from that one episode of true lifes or whatever about the world reknown unreal tournement champion or sum shit like that he was fuckin surrounded by hot ass bitches and sposivly makes a killing just playin video games going to tourments and shit sounds liek tha life with a lil thc in yo system hehe other drugs i enjoy playin games on are xtc,lean,acid,shrooms hehe i dont know why i put that hehe

12. Yeah I saw some of that true-life too. Wouldn't that be the life ...

13. where cna i find these hacks at hehe please pm me the links :smoke:

14. Yes it would be, and he has his own motherboard out with his name on it, even more money for him.

15. Im a RtCW Player(Return to Castle Wolfenstein) but I tend to play Source once in a while.

16. i am new to source but am pretty decent at video games in general. someone should really hit me up on aim xdoimakeyousweat. i like cs source but its not as much fun if you don't have cool people to play with, for some reason its more fun if you know your playing with people who do drugs ... isrrt if none of this made sense im on alot of DXM GA

17. #17 Deleted member 15510, Nov 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

18. DoD Source owns you all.