Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any cooks out there? help me out please with some ideas

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rotties4Ever, Apr 23, 2011.

1. i making a single serving of some infused oil using this recipe:

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...-easiest-single-serving-canna-oil-recipe.html

i need help with what to do with the oil once i have it, dipping in bread is a shitty idea and mixing it with ice cream also a shitty idea for me as i can still taste it , inducing gag reflex, i would bake it but i screw up baking and my last 2 batches of baking goods got ruined cause i cant bake for shit

so im looking for something simple, nothing to fucking complicated to make something with that nasty as shit oil.

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME OUT

2. ................................................

3. i have problems with taste! what i do is melt down a teaspoon full and whisk it into a favourite youghrt easy just to swallow minimum taste.

4. pasta, use the oil instead of butter, and throw some sauce in it with a little chicken smoke a blunt before and grub, also you could make weed guacamole using the oil i used to have a recipe in this book that had 101 different weed recipes you could also by a take and bake personal pizza and glaze the pizza with the oil but you can never go wrong with cookies or brownies bro go to safeway buy cookie mix where all you add is 1/2 cup of oil and two eggs and bake for 8 minutes i dont know have you can mess that up, plus baked goods is gonna taste the best, good luck go with cookies just dont get high while you bake them, and sit there and watch them on the time, its not that hard you just have to focus lol

5. Mix it in a bloody mary, you shouldn't taste it at all :smoke:

6. i dont think i got liquor in my house
    but so far out of everything i heard, and not just this thread
    the alcohol idea makes most sense

7. mix it with peanut butter and make a PB and J

8. I have mixed it up with lime cordial before as well which worked......

9. You can't even make a mug cupcake? Just make the canna oil and then add enough extra veggie oil to fill out the 3 tablespoons. :smoke:

10. yes i tried it before

it screwed up came all hard as brick after so no im not about to attempt again....

11. Put it in an empty pill capsule.

12. A nice bowl of mashed potatoes, butter, salt, garlic powder, pepper and some oil...mm