Any Conservation Officers / Game Wardens?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by jackhos, Jan 5, 2013.

1. #1 jackhos, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Any help is appreciated

2. do what you love man. I am going for the same thing. I'm majoring in Forestry with my focus on Wildlife Management. One huge thing is where you are living. I am from Chicago and there would be absolutely no jobs there. Living down south or out west is a great locale. I was currently going to Horry Georgetown Tech. Look it up if you want. Very small school that is very big for what you're looking into. they also make you do an internship for any state you wish to work in. oh yeah it's in south Carolina. I commuted from murtle beach. a lot of jobs are out there, bud. I'd rather be poor and happy then rich and hate going to work you know? they'll def drug test its all government jobs...unless in a mmj state. oh yeah my school was 5 semesters including intern

3. Thought about taking that same course. Talked to a few people and said its really hard to get that kinda job. Gotta know people that know people kinda thing. But I guess if your determined enough who knows what's to come of it. I ended up applying for outdoor adventure lol gonna be unreal if all is good!

4. #4 jackhos, Jan 6, 2013
    removed

5. Ontario aye? isn't most of canada full of old growth forests? gotta be plenty of jobs somewhere

6. #6 jackhos, Jan 8, 2013
    here

7. #7 jackhos, Jan 9, 2013
    removed

8. #8 jackhos, Jan 13, 2013
    found some funny videos for california game wardens talking to drunk people (also part of the job) on a show called "Wild Justice" on national geographic

[ame= Justice - Can't Get Much Drunker - YouTube[/ame]

[ame= Justice - Drunken Lobstering - YouTube[/ame]

9. That's jokes man. I ended up applying for that course at Fleming. Wasn't my first option but I'm still waiting to hear back. Have you taken any steps yet to get in? Imagine being an MNR officer out in algonquin. Dream Job right there!

10. #10 jackhos, Jan 15, 2013
    removed