Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Connecticut tokers here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Manifestedmatt, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Nah man, no offense taken lmao. And I mean, if it was good stuff $100 for a q isn't bad for CT at all.

But I totally feel you on the business getting greedy. I can not wait for the day when I can start growing. I've been contemplating just saying fuck it and doing like a PC case grow, but I feel like it'd just be a waste of time and I'd get like an 8th outta it lmao.

2. no way dude..

PC case if done right.. you can get a couple oz's every 8-10 weeks.

a corner of a closet would work better though.

3. A corner? Not even the whole thing?

4. The only concern I have with indoor cultivating is the oder issue. Sooner or later it becomes a problem, unavoidable. If you have a small grow-op, even with a filter, you'll need to open it often to tend to your girls - whoosh - oder. And then you need a place to trim it and dry it - whoosh, tons of oder. I know it's tempting - just gotta find a way to get by the oder issue. Although, I believe every situation is doable with enough creativity and ambition.

5. :wave:Hey WK - I'm new around here and not sure what is considered MIDs in Ct. Is it the trim, the lower buds, shake, hermies, male's? OR all the above? Enlighten me. Thanx

6. farmington? same haha

7. I am in Stamford having just moved from Maryland.

Only two grams from Connecticut so far; since I was here I smoked mostly cannabis from NY and MD.

8. DEFINITELY!!! Getting my card as soon as possible. NO clue where to buy,:confused:, but gonna get that card ASAP.

9. Repping griswold Haha!

10. 6 years later :love-mj2: