Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Connecticut tokers here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Manifestedmatt, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Southington, switched to Tunxis this year.

2. Aw, that's cool. I shoulda known that. Musta been stoned at the time. Thanx, I like it.

3. Milford is pretty hush-hush about it, but it's here.

4. When I was going to CCSU, almost everyone smoked weed, you were never far from a hookup. Kids would smoke bowls in their dorms and blow their hits out the window all the time. My friend lived in a really chill dorm, we got 4 or so people doing bong hits in there, stunk up the entire hallway.

5. Smokenokie pondered the question and JESTER4YALL came up with the Blades. Baldies was an addition to pay respect to our Ladies. :smoke:

6. chillin in dry ass middletown smh shoulda never moved here

7. The town, or the state, is not dry. You're simply not asking the right people ;)

8. I don't know how people can say CT is dry. Just find the right people. It's harder to find mids than it is dank for me.

I'm in the 860, South Windsor.

9. Me too, I can't find mids ANYWHEREEEEE. I've looked and looked and looked, but they don't exist here.

Odd, isn't it?

10. Haha, yeah man. Seems like a pretty weak problem to have. :p

11. Lol :p

Everyone on here is always complaining about not being able to find dank lmao. The things I'd do to be able to just buy a qp for like $300 :cry:

12. I guess it kinda depends where you are. I used to live in east hartford and I was in manchester/south windsor area often and it was only like once a year there would be a drought. ive been in middletown for 3 months and havent even smelled weed here

13. Looks like it might be time to move back :cool:

14. The things you'd do huh? How about grow your own.

15. Oh how I never get tired of hearing that comeback. Honestly bro, HONESTLY, do you really think if that was an option for me, I wouldn't be doing it? Come on man.

16. :confused: Do you actually mean 4oz for $300? That's insane. I can understand 1oz, but not 4.

17. i don't get it either..

we're sandwiched between NYC and Boston..

if y'all can't find weed in CT, then you won't find it anywhere.

18. Of mids dude? When they're around I can get a qp of mids for $300 all day. An oz is like $100-110.

19. :eek: Sorry if I offended you. Shit, I was gettin ripped off - $100 1/4z popcorn buds. Don't know if it was mid/dank cause it's all I ever got. No more though. The business got a bit too greedy for me.