Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Connecticut tokers here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Manifestedmatt, Apr 14, 2012.

1. New London all day son! Except it's hot as a bitch. But then again, where isn't it? :p also, fuck yea to CT MMJ!! We need that shit to deal with the douchebags around here..

2. #42 SkyKing65, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    To some it isn't just about catchin a buzz.
    CT MMJ aint worth beans if you can't get an ID. SUCKS
    And those guys back from the war that are all messed up can get a card, but can't afford to buy cause they're all disabled and don't make a lot of dough. ALSO SUCKS
    We all gotta ring up our legislative people and ask them to make growing allowable so at least those vets can be comfortable.
    I know I would help them out as a caregiver if I could.
    Ct will loosen up someday, only took a year to go from illegal, to decriminalized, to legal MMJ, and that speaks for itself.

3. :confused: I got no Beans. Sent cash registered mail, they got cash, but I never got beans. Another bank I sent cash regular mail, and they don't even answer my emails. I'm a nooby, am I doing it all wrong? No names but they are in Amsterdam and Canada.

4. Wats up GC? I just moved to Stamford,CT and got no connections. Any advise for this sad stoner lol. Wud appreciate it!! thx

5. the colleges man. try around the campuses

6. Bristol and can't seem to find anything. Seems weird for a state that has it decriminalized.

7. [quote name='"Blainizzle"']Bristol and can't seem to find anything. Seems weird for a state that has it decriminalized.[/quote]

Hahaha my man, you're not looking hard enough. I'm from Bristol too.

8. [quote name='"Weasel King"']

Hahaha my man, you're not looking hard enough. I'm from Bristol too.[/quote]

I looked from Huntington woods to Rockwell park. But I just moved up here from pa.

9. Huntington Woods the rich place by cedar lake?

And anytime I'm at rockwell I have weed :p

10. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Huntington Woods the rich place by cedar lake?

And anytime I'm at rockwell I have weed :p[/quote]

I am not sure if it is near there but it is about
    two blocks from the hospital and it is really expensive like almost $2,000. I am planning on going down today to teat my luck.

11. yeaaaa reppin ct 203..

southwest .

goOd bud here

12. Manchester area, here. Nice to hear from so many :wave:

13. Connecticut, the state I hate but it is my home since birth at the same time so I love it! I'm from Middletown. It's not hard to find weed, you just need to ask around. None of the dealers are professional at all though. Out of every one I've ever met, it's usually just young people pushing dubs for small change for god knows why.

So many fucking old people in this state. I hate it so much. It's like, all the old people move to Florida, but our state is still full of them. Old Italians too. God. I'm half Italian but I can't stand the attitude our elders have. Freaking rude.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Any grow-op'ers in your area? Nice to have a buddy like that.

15. Reppin 203, Norwalk, CT.

Couple stamford tokers and a few fairfield county? didnt think there were fellow blades in my area! thats cool bros

16. How dum am I? What's a blade?

17. Norwalk is my home town growing up, and was probably your mailman at one point as I work out of both offices at various times. In Milford now. Still have people down there.

18. we're all blades in the city of grass man :)

19. Thats really cool man, your lucky you live in milford aint shit going on down here but hella reefer being smoked. You guys got a mall, all the bitches, but im not to sure about the bud..... :D