Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any clue what this might be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatChronicBuzz, Feb 4, 2011.

1. #1 ThatChronicBuzz, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    I know its a long shot...but any idea what this could be? I picked my usual quad of piff, and the nugs looked amazing...Anyone seen anything like this that could tell me what I might have just copped? The high is definitely a hybrid but like a a half hour in it kicks into sativa overdrive....

Attached Files:

2. thats dat ChuckNorrisRoundhouseKickTotheTHROAT Kush bro.:smoke:

3. that is marijuana.

4. I thought that when I saw the bag, but the high is nothing like kush...and trust...I've smoked the spectrum of kush

5. That explains why I got high! thanks for the post bro.

6. lol, i was just messin with you man.
    and the high you described sounds like OG Kush (a Hybrid, not a pure "Kush" strain, which would be Pure Indica in it's Genealogy.)

7. sorry..couldn't resist xD

8. As it happens, I believe that O.G. Kush isn't actually a Kush strain, but in fact is a mostly sativa hybrid that is rumoured to have Kush in its genetic ancestry. Correct me if I'm wrong.