Any cigarette smokers in the City?

Discussion in 'General' started by Verts, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Before you jump in here and scream about cigarettes being bad for you and just smoke weed and all that crap, please understand we are very aware of the health effects of smoking cigarettes. However, that does not stop people from enjoying some nice tobacco from time to time. Also if this is in the wrong section/there's already a thread please let me know! 

If you're a tobacco enthusiast, what's your usual brand? What's your favorite brand? Why? How long have you been smoking? What are you smoking now? Do you smoke stogies(cigars)? What brand? Are you addicted or trying to quit? etc.

My usual and favorite brand are these bad boys. They're expensive but it's quality tobacco and I damn love these things. It may make me a snob but I try to avoid cheaper, worse-quality cigarettes. If you're going to light up a cancer stick you might as well light up the best one.  :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. I smoke canadian classics, I've also tried those and other native like smokes, there not to bad at all.
    Been smoking for 3 or so years now, would like to quit one day, bad habit :/

3. I smoke marlboro edge some times NXT only because they look cool haha no but serious the edge are good flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Parliaments all the way.

5. been smoking for about ten years, most of that time two packs a day (the last six years or so).

in the process of cutting back and quitting. the last three days i've smoked maybe five or six cigarettes a day.

i can honestly say that its harder to quit smoking tobacco than it is to quit shooting dope.

6. I am a full flavor Marlboro Menthol smoker I also smoke Nat Sherman's Hint of mint and I used to love smoking cloves. I started when I was 11 and I am now 41 I smoke 1/2 pack to a full pack these day's but I used to smoke 3 packs a day.

I tried those recently. They weren't too bad, but not something I'd buy again unless I was pressed for money.

Good on ya, mate. Everyone I know who smokes a pack or more every day says the same thing: harder to quit than dope, crack, dust, you name it. I mean, they're engineered to get you hooked and keep you there -- pretty low shit. You can do it, man. It's all willpower.

Marb Menthols are a classic. Love me some cloves, too, but they're super hard to find anymore. Glad to hear you're cutting down. I like to keep myself at about a pack a week if I can, sometimes less if no money, sometimes more if lots of money. 

8. i dont smoke anymore but wow, those american spirit yellows are just like inhaling air. how do you feel ok buying those? i never felt satisfied after smoking one of those yellows. had to basically chain smoke them to get my fix 

9. Used to smoke marb reds for days.  I would even mix the baccy w/ any weed that I smoked.  Now I'll take a few drags if im kickin it with a smoker and I have had some drinks.

10. American spirit blues.

Great quality tobacco. Im gonna quit smoking cigs after I can smoke weed again.

I just like the act of smoking.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 squidrick420, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Ex smoker here, no hate to those who still smoke. I quit because I chose to which is the same reason I started in the first place.
    Anyways I sill smoke one now and then but only if I bum off my best friend who is a chain smoker of L&M menthol. I totally hate those but I will smoke them every now and then since I do want a cig here and there but I don't wanna get a pack and start again.

Anyways, back when I smoked I was a fan of Camel full flavored or Marlboro reds. Hated menthol but all my friends loved them so I smoked them anyways. In my final few months of cigs I started rolling American Spirit Organic tobacco and I thought it was much better than normal cigs. I ended up quitting after that because as much as I liked cigs I didn't like the negative health effects. Regardless though I'm not going to be one of those dicks who judges you if you smoke unless you like hotbox me in a room full of cig smoke like my best friend likes to do because it makes my eyes water so bad I can't open them.

12. I went from marb 27s to marb ress to american spirits(blue pack) to turkish royals.and now I smoke camel filters.I tend to try to smoke the least unhealthy.(lol). Thinking of quitting today since the struggle is real and the come up is right around the corner.damn you bad habits

13. I went from marb 27s to marb ress to american spirits(blue pack) to turkish royals.and now I smoke camel filters.I tend to try to smoke the least unhealthy.(lol). Thinking of quitting today since the struggle is real and the come up is right around the corner.damn you bad habits

Edit~ a pack sounds good right about now

14. American Spirit Sage colored, medium blend.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I smoke dunhill silver, mostly because they effect the taste of my spliff less than most cigarettes. Wish weed was cheap enough here to just smoke blunts.. then I'd be able to quit tobacco without a doubt.

16. I used to smoke from time to time, but never enough to develop any sort of addiction. Shits nasty tho..

I'll never smoke another cig again.. 

17. I also smoke American spirits, the bluish green box or light blue box.

I like them because they burn forever, makes my work breaks longer LOL

18. You'd hate them if you worked in catering. :p

19. I have before!

Nice Damascus style blade you got there...

20. #20 Leftley, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Then you must know that you only have a minute or two to smoke that cigarette, heh.

It's not mine, I'll buy a set with my next pay though! :D