Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any cig smokers on GC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Yes, I know its bad for you so don't tell my how I am putting shit in my body. I understand.

Anyway, what kinds of cigs do you smoke? I switch around but im digging newport. Smokin a cig while high is oh so nice :)

2. Newports are the absolute worst, its like smoking straight fiberglass. I'm going with Camel menthols now.

3. Cigars all the way, only every so often though. Colombian is preferred.

4. Tobacco is a nasty drug......

[​IMG]

5. Turkish Royals

6. I find myself alternating between Marlboro reds and camel crush.

whoever invented camel crush is a downright genius.

7. Reds or Camel full flavor

8. Number Seven Red or Export'a' or John Player's

9. I dip.

flaaameee meeeeee

10. Healthier then smoking :)

11. Definitely. I just wish I could quit. At least with smoking you don't have to worry about getting cancer in 2 years.

12. Winston Selects when they still made them were in my opinion the best full flavor cigarettes around! ...regular Winstons are great too tho

But I quit smoking a week ago! :)

13. Way more discusting than smoking in my opinion, no flame intended.

14. That's like saying this poison is better than that poison. Really? They're both terrible!