Any chance on this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chronz101, Feb 9, 2010.

1. #1 Chronz101, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    Okay first off has anybody on here ever hooked up with a teacher of any sort whether it be high school, college university or even your piano teacher.

Im a senior in high school and i have a few teachers that are young and smoking hot. Im not saying that im going to try anything i just wanna hear how you would go about trying to "mack" on a teacher and if anyone on here has successfully done it, im a MALE btw so it would be harder than a female obviously.

2. Just assume that it will never happen to you. Just think about what you would do to them, but don't ever try to flirt with a teacher or anything...

3. you're no fun :(
    its senior year, go out with a bang! no pun intended. plus, flirting is harmless :)

4. I hooked up with my CALM teacher a couple weeks ago, lol. But i graduated a year ago. I randomly met her at a bar, she told me i looked good, i told her she always looked good, and things took off from there.

Everybody told me she would be boring but she was a WILD fuck. I'd quit my job to tap that again.

5. And to answer your question, no matter how hot the teacher is, she's not going to let you mack on her, and if she does she's dumb and you shouldn't do it anyways. Atleast till you graduate or something

6. u are insane in 7th grade i dreamt of tapping my french teacher on a nightly basis now im a senior in highschool i still think about her, plus theres this new teacher at my school who i want to rammm reallly badddd i love teachers my ULTIMATE FANTASY FUCK CHEERLEADERS, BABBYSITTERS, MAIDS, ETC TEACHERS ARE WEAR ITS AT EVERYBODY WHO has the balls to go for it should dont let morals stop you , its human nature FREUD would say its okay

7. Freud also had sexual fantasies about his mother.

8. And i believe that will be the end of "That"