Any central Illinois blades?

Discussion in 'General' started by BungaJack, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Is there anybody out there thats holding down the corn and soybean capital of the world? I know there are alot of you from Chi town and STL. Just kinda wondering who all is in between.:hello:

2. BUMP come on fellow Illini blades!!!!!!!!!!

Where are ya!!!!

3. #3 coolguymike11, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    For one more week ill be living in Illinois, leaving for cali on friday.

p.s. Police down here (two hours east of st louis) have been overactive lately.

4. Close to Peoria here

5. whats up !! Bloomington area here (ok just a bit north but close enough ) LOL....:wave::smoking: and yep knocking the corn down in spots :D

6. originally from rockford but im down in champaign right now goin to school at U of I

7. How the buds up at U of I???

8. you can score the FLAME around U of I if you know the people.

9. Wish i could find some fire green around here. Nuttin around other than low end mids. Going to grow my own this summer. Oh and if any1 cared im from the Decatur/Springfield area.

10. Peoria/Dunlap Area

11. Peoria toker here

12. Yea, Im north of chi here in lake county, but fucking police activity has been up atleast 100% in numbers. Its ridiculous. but lets hope for that med. mari bill in house.

13. haha small smoking world im from the dirtry d too. Good shits around just gotta know where to look.

14. The dirty D....hahah good to know im not the only GC smoker in D-Town. I have only really one dealer well 2 but the other buddy gets it from the 1st guy. So i really only have 1 dealer. Need to find some more hook ups. Oh an im out of high school and college so it aint as easy as it was during those times.

15. Yea i thought i was the only person on GC from Decatur. Yea it can get dry at times here. I usually can find shit though only really went dry late this summer, it fucking sucked.

16. #16 BungaJack, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    It can def go dry in the summer. Hell during the winter its hard to find some good stuff also. Hey message me if u wana meet or sumthing dude. Im not a cop. Decatur cops have better things to do than bust down on online drug forums. but if u want hit me up on AIM if u have its KramerYz250F.

17. BUMP!!!!!

Where are all of the other Illini smokers?

18. Bump. Bloomington, IL here. I'm always looking around for a great connect or smoking friend.

19. Looking Good here ... i guess you just have to know where to LQQK....lol see about postin some pics in a day or two :smoke:

20. Toking in Springfield, as is nearly everyone else here, haha