Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any bongs with no carb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sir Psycho, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Every dam bong i see on this site has a carb. Are there any that have a slide? I really dont want a carb. Im looking for a cheap one too like 50 or less. Or maybe do some of them have a slide and a carb?

2. It depends, like the cheaper plastic ones have a carb and no slide. Glass bongs usually have slides. You could probably get a decent glass one with a slide for 50.

3. Im looking at all the Glass ones on here and it looks like they all have carbs to. I dont get it.:confused:

4. All?

The amount of bongs I have seen on here without a carb outweigh the ones I see with a carb by A LOT.

$50 isn't going to get you a great GonG bong.

However, grasscity sells some decent bongs that have slides and a carb.

5. So uhh could someone point me in the direction of some Bongs on this site with slides. It'd be much appreciated:).

6. Try EDIT man,

*Sry Gc

7. You cannot be serious. Lots of bongs on GC have slides, man. You're obviously not looking very hard.

8. Can someone just give me a link to one bong on this site without a carb?

9. Lol I posted one but turned out to be same link as guy above me xD

10. repeat much?

here