Any body got hit and run

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by comfort86, Mar 4, 2010.

1. well so i woke up at 8 pm and went out for dinner
    well my car is park in school.
    went i get there , there was a fuking huge hit mark in the back bumper

ps i call the cop and all but i doubt it that they can find who did it
    so have any one here got hit and run before ??
    and how u deal with it ? did ur insurance raise or not
    just fuking piss me off
    i wish i know who did it , im gonna fuk them up so bad

2. Yeah, people that hit and run are scum. Two weeks ago someone sheered off the drivers side mirrior of my car and didn't stop. Bastards!

3. Yeah some asshole ran into me @ a stop light, so I pulled into a parking lot to look @ the damage & talk to the people

But no, they hauled ass..

I am gonna hope they got damage to their fancy stupid stuck

My bumper is like some weird ass plastic, so it didn't even get a scratch on it.

4. This exact same thing happened to me about a week ago. I pulled into a 7-11 parking lot, the dude that hit me did the same thing but then he just sped off out the other entrance. But I got his plate number :devious:

Unfortunately there was damage to my car though...but this motherfucker will end up paying for it

5. I had my car parked in a public parking garage when I was at work. Someone nailed my right front fender. This happened about a month or so ago and it will cost about $800 to fix.

Telling your insurance company may bring up your rates. Whether or not it was your fault.

6. Yeah the dude was going like super slow and was kinda backed off of my truck after that so I thought he was gonna try to get my plate number and like try to say it was my fault. But either way, he hit me from behind, it's always gonna be his fault. But I bet they were illegals anyways, I doubt they would try any stupid shit.

7. @ stoner_lukas, ℓαυяα mαяιə if you left the scene of the accident without calling/waiting for police, the police can't do anything about the person who hit you leaving. technically, you both left the scene. something similar happened to my mother and i one day, a woman backed into us and took off, i got the plate number/make/model of the car and we drove to the police department to report it. the police officer, someone my family has known for years, said there was nothing he could do besides running the plate number to find out who hit us, and told us to contact our insurance. interesting fact there, the plates didn't match the car that hit us and the woman was never punished for that but her insurance paid up.

8. Oh nah, I stood right there in the 7-11 parking lot and called the cops and waited on them. He had a vanity plate, so it wasn't too hard to get his plate number and remember it. Called the cops, went inside 7-11 to get a drink, and then called my insurance. Had a quick chat with the cops when they got there, explained what happened, and I was on my way.

But yes, definitely always wait around until the cops show up.

9. good for you. how long did you have to wait?

if we had waited, it would have taken more than an hour and we were pressed for time. you know doctors, they'll charge you if you don't make it or cancel without 48 hours notice. fuckin' douchebags...

10. I did someone hit and ran me while i was drinkin with my very good friend. it was christmas eve my present the next day was 1 destroyed tailight, a trunk that never closes right, and a bumper hanging off. Least to say i was pissed.

Someone slid around a corner in the snow and pile drived my left rear bumper with their car. Luckily i had full coverage and it was back to new in about 3 weeks?

11. I've always been the one doing the hitting and running. One winter night a couple years ago I backed out of a [former] friend's driveway with my mom's van directly into their neighbor's SUV. I sped off and right as I was pulling into my driveway a cop rolled up. It's a damn good thing I wasn't a second later; I had already lost my license by then. I felt like an ass for that one. Their SUV was a lot nicer than my mom's van.

12. Oh, well thanks for the info then!

13. yeah no worries, hopefully someone will learn from my mistake. i thought it would be ok to go to the station immediately after.

14. well atleast you guy saw the hit and run fuker
    i didn't see it that sux
    well if i did , i would chase the mother fucker down ,
    oh yeah
    any way

15. i was riding with this guy coming home from the bar at 2 am. he was the DD but was really stoned. he came around the turn to fast and slide on the ice and he his this car parked on the side. no real damage to his car and he dented the bumper. well apparently he wasnt going fast enough to do any really big damage but the car was heavy enough to leave the imprint of his license plate on the bumper. cops were called and he got a hit and run and had to pay damages.

pretty funny.

16. i know i'm going to get a lot of shit for this but when i was 16 i was involved in a hit and run. me and a group of buddys got super baked and went to the world of warcraft midnight release (i know i know) at the mall. so we wait the two hours till midnight after we got there and get our shit. on the way out as one of my friends is getting in the car i start backing out kinda fast while his door is still open. the door fucking put a huge dent and scratch all the way across the side of the guys car next to me. being high as fuck at the time i booked it out of there.

never got in trouble, but i still feel really shitty about it and wish i could pay the guy back. lesson learned though. :hide:

17. I was on the freeway and some motherfucker was like halfway in my lane so i swerved then spun out.

They just drove away like nothing happened. as I was swerving, I looked the bitch in the eyes and she just kept going. fuck ppl

Luckily I didnt hit anyone while spinning out. (i went a full 360 and more) I even ended up on the side of the road.

18. no but i hit and run a tree once. $3000 worth of damage and it was literally the thickness of a sign post. moral of the story: don't let your sober bad-driver friends drive your car home in the wet just because you're drunk as shit lol

19. I had to wait about an hour. Then again it was the middle of rush hour, so I expected it.

Had my iolite with me, so I vaped a little, put some eyedrops in, bought a drink, and sat in my car listening to music until they showed up. Wasn't too big of a deal. Had it been any other night I would have just left, because I have class.

20. at schools they usually have cameras aimed at the parking lots, maybe ask to see footage of around the time u think it got hit?