Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any body ever want lower quality weed because its cheaper?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Me and my bro are celebrating my birthday tomorrow and I really just want to spend the whole night with an ounce blunt smoking, but I don't want to blow a hundred bucks in one night...any way to make the weed last longer or whatever. Theres nothing but dank around here (i know sucks right ;) )And fuck tobacco. Shits nasty. Sometimes a 60 dollar ounce just sounds nice haha

2. I used to smoke 90% reggie and the occasional dank when i had extra money. Good times

3. I still cop mids just for rollin up.

fuckin beef n broccilli son, lotta mid and a lil good .

shits like filler, mad cheap- thats that shit i do like.

4. When I do have to purchase weed sometimes it would be nice to find some decent mids.  With top shelf I still smoke a lot, and it would be nice to have some stuff a little less fire for smoking joints, which I love so much.

5. Do u roll blunts/joints? If so u best investing in a vaporizer or bong so u can conserve weed nd make that ounce stretch.

6. Nope haven't felt that way in years...

I'd much rather smoke an eighth of dank, than an ounce of reg.

7. Nah, I'm willing to pay more for quality.

8. I smoke way too frequently to even attempt this. If you're someone who smokes flowers multiple times a day, you're willing to shell out for that extra bit of dank so that you still get high every time you blaze. Otherwise, each additional time after the first, you have to use more and more weed. Eventually this just amounts to eating up your savings by spending more money on more weed anyway.

9. Smoking mids always gave me a headache, when I lived in Las Vegas it was called stress :smoking:

10. don't have good stuff readily available anymore. and i'm too cheap to pay $100, or more, for 7 grams. i'm fine with my free mids, for now :laughing:

11. yeah from like 17-19 i would smoke mids with the occasional dank because it was better cost wise and then I realized... I can grow a qp or more for the same price total of what im paying for like a quarter of mids...i was damn sure to jump on that gravy train lol

12. I only smoke mids, the occasional dank if that's all I can get. I got the cash for dank, but if its really good mids i would rather have quanity over quality.
    $120 for a fat ass oz, but that's cheap in my area for some strong ass mids, all fresh buds, no shake and hardly any seeds.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

13. Dude 50$ will get me 4g of loud or 14g of mid

14. Man weed is great no matter what, if you're tryna save some money buy some low end shit.. who cares.

15. #17 JCM2, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    Never. I want BETTER quality weed for cheaper :)

If it's not dank, no point in smoking it for me. I'm an adult, make a comfortable living, and prefer good bud. But I totally did that when I was younger, because I didn't have the connections or the resources I have now!

Nothing wrong with schwag if that's what you want and can afford.

What you don't wanna do is buy what you can't afford. That way will get you in trouble!

If your looking to conserve weed, try a vaporizer. Or brownies!

16. Quality > quantity.

17. #19 SpyDragon, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    There was a period of time where I lived off of reggie. Sometimes having a bigger quantity is worth it, particularly at a party. the tricky part is finding decent reg. That being said, I went out of my way to be able to afford to smoke dank every day.

18. Fuck yea especially if your on a budget. I guess a new subie will do that ;). Weeds weed it all gets you high.