any blads go to music festivals?

Discussion in 'General' started by fruitality, Jan 20, 2014.

1. im either going to firefly festival in delaware, i attached the lineup image

http://fireflyfestival.com/

or maybe bonnaroo depending on their bands

will i see any of you at either of these festivals? are we going to get high?

Attached Files:

2. also what other festivals do you go to if any?

3. I love festivals, though I really haven't been to as many. Outkast is back, gonna be great.

Haven't really decided on any festivals yet as the lineups generally aren't ready. I know I'm gonna go to a reggae festival in m area though.

I would love to travel to US to attend Paid Dues or Rock The Bells, the've had some crazy lineups.

4. Never any good music festivals around my area. There is one called skunk fest but never been.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

5. might go to Mysteryland

6. No but I am SOOO jealous!! :( that's seriously one of the best lineups I've ever seen .
    Ugh. I wish it was a tour. I'm here in Cali..

7. I went to Raggamuffins a few years ago. It was a two day event and I just went to one day. It was like 8 hours and I went for 5 or 6. Discovered one of my favorite bands and got to see Macka B who doesn't tour in the US very much.

8. #8 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I clicked on this thread only because of you AVI...tremendous ass :eek:  Oh and as far as music festivals....Strawberry music festival is bi-annual in Yosemite, CA...great bluegrass, blues, folk music there.

9. Some of the best festivals are held in England, and I've been to quite a few of them. I frequented Reading and Download, but I've also been to Glasto, V, and Isle of Wight. My local festival was Lounge on the Farm, at which I performed for its first five years.

I'm too far from the hot spots to have gone to any Aussie ones, though I do go to our one festival up here. Hoping my band gets chosen to play this year. Fingers crossed. :D

I'd love to one day go to some of those big American ones that I hear so much about.

10. I went to Ultra a few times, but not anymore since it's garbage and so expensive. 

You do have Coachella, which in my opnion has a pretty good line up

12. I'm looking into rock the range this year or next. This years line up is amazing.

13. And the north coast music festival

14. I'm a few hours from Manchester, TN and I've never been to Bonnaroo... That shits so expensive, and I, a broke college kid with a girlfriend.Sent from my oldass iPhone 4.

15. Hell yeah.  took a road trip to Sasquatch Festival at the Gorge this year, it was fucking incredible. 

16. #16 Bill O'Really, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    [quote name="fruitality" post="19374665" timestamp="1390240129"]
    im either going to firefly festival in delaware, i attached the lineup image

http://fireflyfestival.com/

or maybe bonnaroo depending on their bands

Charm city music fest was awesome. Firefly had some gold acts.., but those fiddlers actually charged volunteers to work there. And then treated them like shit.
    I live in SoDel near the beaches.

OK.. fuck auto correct on my tablet....I said good acts..and fuckers...not fiddlers! Lol

17. If they charged for volunteer work i wouldnt even work. I volunteered at Bella Terra fest. Its smaller but so awesome Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Coachella this year! I mean....outkast is fucking playing <3