Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any blades in Austin Texas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ByBySucker, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Howdy (-: austin area. only for another week though

3. Im kind of in a tough spot right now. I recently had a run in with the police and was hospitalized due to complications I dont really feel like getting into details at the moment . Anyways I was curious as to how plentiful bud is there, and what the quality is like. Any responses are greatly appreciated
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How do you like the area?

5. Man it's pretty cool. Dank bud everywhere. Try the university campuses or The Drag

6. #6 Tree Burner, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    I moved a year and half ago from Austin, TX. Lived there for a very long time though. There is a lot of bud there and you can get bud that is just as good as top shelf Cali/Colorado bud.

7. What are the prices like?

Without a friend hook-up you're looking at normal being:
    1g - $20
    8th - $60
    7g - $100
    Etc

9. $10 dank grams if you have connections. Many places its $20 a gram, it really just depends on who you know.

10. About what I'm paying in fl