Any blades from Calgary, AB?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I've been on here for a while and haven't come across anyone from my current city yet.

I know I give off a rapist vibe on the forum, but in real life I'm a sweet and friendly goat. Just looking to expand my friendships and pickup/get introduced to new hobbies and interests.

So any blades from Calgary area, (or lower mainland BC in mid April) hit me up!

Omega369 :wave:

2. Forever alone :(

3. might move there later in life. What's it like, I want forests and lakes/rivers. BC is <3 but so god damn expensive

4. Pay is good in Calgary supposedly

5. If ur talkin canada i'm bout to be goin to calgary to visit my girl from out here in cali lol

6. If you can afford it, stay in BC. Calgary pays well but sucks to live. I'm moving back to Vancouver beginning of April

7. Wow Omega your from Calgary? Would have never guessed. I'm only a couple of hours away.

8. That's cool! Where ya from?

9. Ya boy looks like its just me N you!! Well, I'm from airdrie but pretty damn close to Calgary.

I'm a friendly goat as well, don't be deceived by the name

10. Lol strange to see one of my old posts bumped.

Nice to meet you goat brother. I'd moved back to British Columbia, missed it too much and never plan to move back to shitty Calgary ever again.